Amon Amarth anti-christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I can't accept the fact that they sing about killing the weak and innocent and call it honor.
Why they don't sing about killing crusaders? They were lawful and evil christians.

Can you say paralogism? That's about all I can think of when I read your reasoning. Although I'd debate on your argument being unintentional or, possibly, grounded in pure religious brainwashing. I'd pick the latter. But hey, thanks for stopping by the AA forum.

I think he's probably a troll to, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and write an honest response anyways...

There are dozens of scandinavian metal bands that are closely tied with being anti-christian in actions as well as lyrics. You should really educate yourself about it before you start pigeon-holing bands based on lyrical content instead of asking the AA forum to decide what the lyrics mean for you. I'm not going to bother looking up lyrics but Slipknot has lots of songs with morbid and dark lyrics, if you have a problem with Amon Amarth because they specifically mention christians in some of their songs then like other people said maybe you shouldn't listen to them. There's a lot of history regarding paganism/christianity in scandinavia and viking metal reflects this, learn about it and make up your own mind.

You can call me little girl, but I'd probably smash your snout of the wall. I'm not aggressive, but overall ... I'm more than a big.

lol, of course you could princess...and "...more than a big" what exactly? asshole? bitch? pussy? I guess any colorful adjective right?

six posts in and you are acting all Billy Bad Ass. Oh, and check my sig, it fits you like a glove.

Here, I signed you up for a subscription.

now run along you petulant little twat.

l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.