Picture in Signature

doom_dragon

dead soul
Jun 27, 2002
Hi!

I was looking for an option to add my own picture into my signature - found only an option to add some strange "Avatar"-Smileys/Icons. Is anyone able to help me?

Please, don't do that shit, it kills modem users, of course I don't care cos I am not on one, but think of the other people, they are depresssed enough as it is.

Thanks for your advice, but I think that small pictures are not that problematic for modem users. I, for myself have a 56k modem for my internet access. And for that, this forum and the most sites are very fast loaded. Only in a very few seconds :)

By the way: It seems that everyone have their pic in their signature, in jpg/jpeg format I think.
And for sure, it won't be larger than yours, ok? :D

Just found the information in the "more info" where you can choose your "Avatar" :) For other new users who don't want to search the whole board: 20 posts are needed to use your own "avatar" pic/icon. This option could some people make use of "SPAM"... :( 10 posts should be enough.

Hope you don't see this reply as such a thing. Just wanted to inform the others :saint:

It can't get that large if we're talking about avatar pics, but please stay clear of extravagant signatures that suck ridiculous amounts of band width :bah: