Picture of the day.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
There was an awesome sunset in Seattle tonight, but I missed it since I was at work. I did however get this one from our balcony after the sun had already gone down. I like all the lights. I'm going to try to take one good picture every day for the rest of '09 :D

downtown02.jpg

Man I'm pissed I missed that sunset, but glad to see someone else got rad pics :)

There was an awesome sunset in Seattle tonight, but I missed it since I was at work. I did however get this one from our balcony after the sun had already gone down. I like all the lights. I'm going to try to take one good picture every day for the rest of '09 :D

downtown02.jpg

OMG Kevin I love it!

Yeah, today was beautiful! I was bored today so I went to Pike Place Market and happend to see the sunset :D

seattle_18.jpg

seattle_19.jpg

seattle_20.jpg

seattle_21.jpg

seattle_22.jpg

seattle_23.jpg

These are amazing! :headbang:

thanks everybody :)

[KOTNO]Narrot;8030862 said:
that looks like in a scifi movie. seriously. is there a single tree in that city?

there are a lot of trees here! (ok, maybe except in the downtown area which you can see in the foreground. but there are a lot on that hill in the background.)

I got some pretty knarlacious pictures of downtown Denver from way up in the foothills yesterday. They will need their own thread when I get around to uploading them.