Picture from my trip to Dallas!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Yes, this is the only picture I took down there worth anything, which apparently, isn't much :( My motivation to take awesome pictures is GONE, but for some reason I like this picture a bit:

dallasglasses.jpg

Don't know what it means or why I took it. It's just random :)

Kev, I hope you're not sick anymore and that you're feeling better :) ... ?
Welcome home!
Its actually a very cool picture!
Too bad your motivation to take awesome pictures is GONE because you were really good at it.
;)

having no motivation sucks. i'm just now getting over my writers block and waking up at 5:30 to type incessently has produced some astounding results, so i hope your inspiration and creative drive and whatnot comes back very soon.

I have determined recently that my creativity and motivation never actually leaves me. It just moves onto other aspects of my life. For instance, I used to do tons of photo manipulation. I never even considered photography, because I was always too busy making crazy things with Photoshop. I was getting to be quite good at it, designing cd layouts for bands and things like that.

Then I sort of lost interest/motivation in that and focused on building websites (this is something I've always done no matter what, but now mainly because it's my job) and eventually lost interest/motivation in that. Then it was onto photography.

Now that it's gone with photography, I find myself playing my bass WAY more than normal and coming with some stuff that's actually impressing me pretty decently. I'm learning more about music and theory than I ever did when I first started and I actually feel like a bassist now instead of a guitarist with a bigger guitar.

I like it this way because creating music is my #1 favorite thing to do :)

ct_thrash said:
aww did you get to see the shortlived ice and snow?

that pic makes me think of devin :Spin:

Yeah, I think the media made way too big a deal out of it. They kept saying "AVOID THE AIRPORTS IF YOU CAN!" Well since our flight was set to leave that day at 6:00pm, we couldn't. On the way to the airport, traffic was slow but moving, a couple cars skid out on the side of the road, but nothing major. Nothing like Seattle when it snows.

We got to the airport, lines were super short, and our flight left only 20 minutes or so late because it had to be de-iced.

It was really cold though!

dead_fetus said:
Yeah, I think the media made way too big a deal out of it.
YEAH I KNOW ALL DAY I WAS WATCHING TV AND ALL THEY KEPT SAYING ALL FUCKING DAY WAS "THE ROADS ARE DANGEROUS" I HEARD IT SO MANY TIMES I WAS LIKE "FUCK YOU I'M GONNA GO OUT ON THE FUCKING ROAD GODDAMMIT!!!" THEN I SLIPPED DOWN THE ICY STAIRS ON THE WAY TO MY CAR. I HAD TO GO SEVERAL PLACES ANYWAY AND I GET ON THE ROAD AND THERE'S NO SNOW/NO ICE/NO CAR ACCIDENTS *DRAMATIC PAUSE* ANYWHERE!!! THE ONLY PLACE I SAW SNOW/ICE WAS OUTDOOR STAIRCASES AND ONTOP OF PARKED CARSo_O