Pictures from day 3

ich bin besser

Guy with no opinion
Aug 10, 2002
Germany
http://community.webshots.com/album/567723143ttNxkW

Downloading pictures actually sucks with Webshots. You have to be registered - and even then, you just can download one picture after the other.
If you have another recommendation for a good picture-hosting site, please tell me.

I really, really enjoyed my first ProgPower! Nice people everywhere, fantastic bands. A special thank you to Rene (and the whole crew!) for making this happen - and to the guys from Suspyre (including Jill). It was great meeting you! :headbang:

Great shots! I enjoy that you got a photo of the, "Caution: Hot Water" sign. Such lies! :p

There are some free download sites, such as MegaUpload, that allow you to post up to 500MB and share the download link.

Do you know if I can upload a whole folder with pics there or do I have to do them one at a time? And you, can you download them all at once then?

I think the way these work is that you need to compress the photos into a zip or rar folder first. Then it's just one file to upload and download.

Megaupload might have the largest file size allowance for Free Users... Rapidshare has a 100MB allowance for Free Users and there are probably others if you search the Interwebz.

Hurray for pictures!!!! They're brilliant. Thanx for the rar, that saves a lot of time.

Do you mind we use some of these pictures on our band website? (www.theAuroraProject.com) With a mention of your name offcourse

nice pictures!

Does anyone know more links or sites for more pp-pictures (day 1 and day2)?

I'm sure there will be several photo topics made over the next few weeks... it just sounds like people need a few more days to recover before attacking the job! :)

Over 900 pictures on www.sjiwa.nl under foto's. Thanks a lot to all the peoples who visited progpower for an unforgetable edition from the sjiwapeople. Unfortunately our fotograph was't dear at the afterparty on sunday or should i say wat a luck for some of us.

Kirsty these photos where not taken by me but by Leo Dobek the man with the long black beard.