Moving on...from Suspyre's Manager

usaprogmusic

ProgPowerGRRL
Dear Suspyre Fans,

I regrettably announce that this week I have resigned as the manager of Suspyre. I have enjoyed working with the band and seeing the progress of these exceptional talented members. They have come a long way since I became their manager in August 2007, and I am glad I had the opportunity to work with such a great band. They really did become like family to me. The band is still going strong, obviously since they are recording a new album, but we have mutually decided to not renew my manager's contract.

I have some very exciting things I will be working on this year that I hope to be able to talk about soon, and hopefully these things will not distract me from the progressive metal scene, as I've enjoyed meeting many of you at shows and traveling around the world in the name of METAL. They have been some very good times, as many can attest. But it is the right time for me to move on, so thank you for your support.

Please continue to support the band in their endeavors. I only wish the best for them. I will continue to support the scene through my e-zine (www.usaprogmusic.com), so it won't be the last you hear from me on the Ultimate Metal forums.

Warm Regards,
Jill Hughes Kirtland

It's a shame you and the band part ways, Jill, because you guys obviously had something good going on. We'll definitely be following your endeavors in the future and I wish you all the best with whatever you got planned. I'll make sure to check your e-zine when I can.

It was a pleasure meeting you, both on here and in person at Progpower, and I definitely hope it won't be the last we've seen of you at Progpower Europe. You know there's an open invitation for anyone to come back anytime they wish :)

We'll see you around!