pictures from will's new band's official first practice

Oh my god.. Your band needs a makeover.

First of all, the little guy in the green t-shirt needs bigger arms, long hair (and I'm talking loomis-lenght) and a less tight t-shirt. He looks ridiculous.

What is the guy with the BC Rich thinking? Is he playing jazz? No matter how much he love Chuck Schuldiner, he do not fit with the guitar that high upon his chest. And the baggy jeans may be comfortable, but you cannot mix those and that monstrous guitar.

The drummer only needs long hair, then he's fine.

Where are the beerbottles? Where is the sofa and your chicks? The posters? The dumbbells? The jointbutts? Where the hell is your attitude???

Good luck..

First of all, the little guy in the green t-shirt needs bigger arms, long hair (and I'm talking loomis-lenght) and a less tight t-shirt. He looks ridiculous.

What is the guy with the BC Rich thinking? Is he playing jazz? No matter how much he love Chuck Schuldiner, he do not fit with the guitar that high upon his chest. And the baggy jeans may be comfortable, but you cannot mix those and that monstrous guitar.

Where are the beerbottles? Where is the sofa and your chicks? The posters? The dumbbells? The jointbutts? Where the hell is your attitude???

Good luck..

hatemail221_faggot.jpg

Yes. I am wearing my guitar that high because CHUCK did it, definitely not because it is COMFORTABLE and EASY to play.

Regardless of your comments, it was a practice. We'll wear our makeup, chains, spikes, belts, boots, beer bottle socks, baby-skin gloves, and "Phil Anselmo Is God" shirt at our first show just for you.

We'll also play Crazy Town covers and a rendition of Oops I Did It Again, because appearance is absolutely the only thing that matters in the world of music.

Good luck..

Everyone else has taken the high road and torn down your post using logic. Therefore, I shall simply say that I would like to violate your asshole.

Shit, I wear my guitar even a bit higher than Will does.

It's comfortable, I can't play down at my ankles.

Also what kind of guitar Calamitas?

Shit, I wear my guitar even a bit higher than Will does.

It's comfortable, I can't play down at my ankles.

Also what kind of guitar Calamitas?

ESP LTD H-1000 Deluxe. I got it in 2004 new. It's a pretty solid guitar. I've had one repair, and it was only to re-attach the input jack wire.