TONS of New Pictures!

chynablue

Mar 5, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.ericragno.com
Hey folks,

I got a picture CD in the mail from Keith yesterday, and spent all day resizing his images and posting them on the web. Well, 135 pictures and 23 megabytes (resized) later, you can view them are all at http://chynablue.topcities.com/enchant/. Big thanks to Keith for following through and sending these along!

I have his original size images also, so if you see something you like and would like me to post a larger size image somewhere for you, let me know. Grab 'em up soon, cause they will only be up here for a limited time. (And somehow, Disco Dave managed to dodge every SINGLE camera....?!?!)

I had such a great time with all of you, I wish you all lived in the neighborhood so we could all hang out! Catch you later,

Eric

Don't miss this link!!!! This REALLY bums me out that I missed out, the show pics are cool but the beers at he party look cooler...

These are great. Thanks to both of you. Now I have proof that my wife and I were actually there. We took some (old fashioned) pictures, but none of us with the band members. I'll pass along the ones I have when I can get my hands on a scanner.

I'll pass along the ones I have when I can get my hands on a scanner.

Hey Bill:

Do what you can to get a hold of a scanner. I think YOU have the ONLY photo of me & my wife to prove that we were there that Friday night!

Well, the back of my head is finely photographed a couple of times, but I KNOW I was there!! My kid has some shots of the show...she's working on getting them ready to share. She says they're a bit dark and when the homework lightens up, she can work on lightening the pix a bit!

When I look at the group shots of the GROUP, it cracks me up how lots of the guys (in another thread I believe they're called 'raving fan-boys'...) just jumped on in there with Enchant. Then, there was a line of us female types left, taking the guys' pix! (Sorry, Eric, if you had handed me an ancient SLR, the pix I took for you would have been perfect!!) It was so cool, so friendly and good-natured--great group of people, these Enchanted ones!
So, when's the next gig???:headbang: :Smokin: :wave: :hotjump:

Kristin
via dragon...<--says once is not enough!:worship:

Again, great pictures, and great to see them--takes me back to a memorable weekend in Oakland........OAkland, california?......yes, that oakland. thanks for posting them!

Unca Kev said:
Maybe if I can make it to the CalProg show, I can get more than a profile or half of my face in a pic lol :loco:
If you make it back here for that show, I promise I'll take as many pix of you as you like. Maybe we can throw in some band members, too!:dopey:

Hope to see you guys in July!

Kristin
via dragon (aka taxi for hire in socal, 7/3!)

chynablue said:
Hey folks,

I got a picture CD in the mail from Keith yesterday, and spent all day resizing his images and posting them on the web. Well, 135 pictures and 23 megabytes (resized) later, you can view them are all at http://chynablue.topcities.com/enchant/. Big thanks to Keith for following through and sending these along!

I have his original size images also, so if you see something you like and would like me to post a larger size image somewhere for you, let me know. Grab 'em up soon, cause they will only be up here for a limited time. (And somehow, Disco Dave managed to dodge every SINGLE camera....?!?!)

I had such a great time with all of you, I wish you all lived in the neighborhood so we could all hang out! Catch you later,

Eric
Eric

I huge thanks to you and Keith for posting these. And taking all the time to do this is big time appreciated!

It was so incredible to meet everyone who came out to this and traveled so far to hang with us! YOU PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we will get a chance to do it again soon! We love this part of being able to do this! Enchant fans or should I say Friends simply! RULE!

I know we will see some of you in LA in July and that will be cool! Looks like a great bill! I am exited to see the other bands, all of them! thats rare :tickled:

Brother Eric said it best! I too wish you all lived in the neihborhood or close by so we couls all hang out more! and all the rest of you out there that could not make it! You are incredible people!

Thanks again Ed

By the Way check out Erics band Vox Tempus everyone they rock.

NP ) Vox Tempus "Revelations"