Another boredom thread with pictures

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
So today after practice I was mildly bored. I pulled out the camera and went for a walk.

This is our backyard. There's a grim little staircase to a doorway that leads directly into the basement, and for this picture I was standing right in front of the door. The little trees to the left and up and over are bamboo trees. Don't see many of those around here.

3.jpg

Right next to the edge of our backyard, our neighbor has this really shitty garage. I thought these pictures might make for a cool texture for a website or something.

1.jpg

4.jpg

This is the little guy that guards our back porch. I don't know where he came from. He was here when I moved in.

2.jpg

Right near our house is a trainyard. Don't let these cool pictures deceive you. This trainyard PISSES ME OFF. I guess this is where they connect the trains together, basically by slamming them into each other at all hours of the night. The bangs are ridiculously loud, and sometimes they shake the house. I've been waken from a dead sleep by this before. However, I love these pictures. They were taken from an overpass above the trains.

5.jpg

7.jpg

This is a view from that over pass with the trains, looking into my neighborhood.

6.jpg

And finally, my humble abode.

8.jpg

Yay this killed about 20 minutes of my night, heh.

those trains look pretty intense.
and I like that your house has the classic white picket fence. It makes me think of anne of green gables.
Your dog.. or lack thereof, on the otherhand, kinda scares me. But dont get me wrong, (s)hes definietly cool!