Went to Wyoming. Here are some pictures.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
For some reason when I downloaded them to my computer, the order got screwed up, so these are not in their proper timeline and I don't care enough to fix it haha. Also, most of these were taken from the car as we drove down the road so they're not super special, but I think it's a good representation of the area.

We flew into Billings Montana and then drove for 3 hours down highways like this to Worland, Wyoming.

This is from the plane as we were landing in Billings.
wyoming01.jpg

wyoming02.jpg

wyoming03.jpg

wyoming04.jpg

wyoming05.jpg

wyoming06.jpg

wyoming07.jpg

wyoming08.jpg

wyoming09.jpg

wyoming10.jpg

wyoming11.jpg

wyoming12.jpg

Wyoming makes me realize how much I don't like living in a big city. It was like driving through the 1800's.

Thanks guys, glad you dig the pics. My favorites are the one with the road going down the middle with blue sky and snow, and the last ones of each post.

I too am a fan of the fact there are so few people there. We drove through a couple towns on our way to Worland that had populations of 104, 108, 236, etc. It's just desolate out there and everything is very old. I don't think I could live in a place THAT desolate, but I could probably live in the town my grandparents live in (Worland). Their population is around 5,000 and they have grocery stores and restaurants within walking distance of their house. They also have unsecured wi-fi networks all over the city (which is how I posted from there), but they're sloooooowwwww.

But yeah, it's nice to get away from the big city every now and then. And now the weather is getting better (War sun and heat!) so camping season is approaching and I plan on doing a bunch of it this year. That means more pics :)