Your views about pictures and avatars

actually, i like having the ability to have a sig. i do get a bit pissed off with people who have too much in them though. but alot of people just have a small amount of funny crap or useful links in their sigs, so i dont see the harm.

-e
xx

Well, I think a small avatar is nothing to be bothered by BUT large signatures consiting of a picture and quote and other stuff really kill my nervs...as a whole, it´s not only about a picture in the signature- no problem as long as it is not too big and not combined with another dozen of stuff... it´s the same with a signature being too huge without a image in it...

i prefer a picture(and nothing else) in the signature to masses of quotes and written stuff - simply because then you easily know where the post of the person ends^^

I prefer small sigantures, because when i´m trying to read the post sometimes when i don´t know the user i confuse a little, but if you want large or big signatures i think it should have a content, not many and many things confusing people.That´s my opinion