This messageboard is pretty indistinct

skebaa

Oct 19, 2005
Finland
Am i really the only one on this messageboard who thinks that this is pretty tricky to read sometimes? I mean some members have these huge pictures below their textes not to mention the signatures or whatever. There are numerous websites on the internet that you can put tough pictures on if you want to and so on...I just dont get it that it has to be done over here. Dont you want a plain messageboard where you can read interesting stories of the band easily? Who supports a little reform? At least i do...For example this messageboard is nice

http://www.imperiumi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22083

And before you say: "If you dont like it fuck off"

This was just a suggestion:saint:

fuckav5.jpg

skebaa said:
Am i really the only one on this messageboard who thinks that this is pretty tricky to read sometimes? I mean some members have these huge pictures below their textes not to mention the signatures or whatever. There are numerous websites on the internet that you can put tough pictures on if you want to and so on...I just dont get it that it has to be done over here. Dont you want a plain messageboard where you can read interesting stories of the band easily? Who supports a little reform? At least i do...For example this messageboard is nice

http://www.imperiumi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22083

And before you say: "If you dont like it fuck off"

This was just a suggestion:saint:
this board has turned into crap... we should take it more seriously and stop spamming, chatting and making gay/retard threads. Kinda the Battleheart forum, but without arrogant europeans we find there.

Fetzer said:
It's COB Off-Topic, what the fuck did you expect ? Man, go on Battleheart if you want...

(but yeah... we're just doing shit here (Me the first...)
what part of "it's full of arrogant europeans didn't you understand?" :p

by the way, who the fuck are you?

KillerGon said:
what part of "it's full of arrogant europeans didn't you understand?" :p

by the way, who the fuck are you?

a arrogant french :p