Trust on the Internet

Yes.....i must say i feel welcome and safe around u guys in this board.......i can be open ( and tell you im a christian opethian)....and you guys are all understanding..................SO....a big thanx to you guys!!!:) :lol: :loco: :D :cool: :D ;) :p :) :loco:

Name and address is one thing. I've been thinking a lot about sincerity as a whole recently. Most people don't appreciate honest expression, hiding behind sarcasm costumes and never daring to open up. I'm not sure about this, I have no answer. Since I realized the power of honesty, it has become too hard for me to tell a convincing lie. And some of my friends don't appreciate when I'm direct and when I tell the naked truth. How is it different on the net, where we all go by invented handles, like on this forum, with such a nice atmosphere ? Should people be always sincere ?

D Mullholand
-----------------------
NP: Anathema - A Fine Day to Exit

I am more honest to people on this board than I am to people in real life. I know that people on this board share more intrests with me and I can express more emotional stuff and have it understood here. In real life I have to feign interest in certain things or act a bit differently than I'd like to in order to just have some people to talk to. I don't know if i'm explaining this very well, but basically the people at my school are a lot different than I really am, so in order to have some people to hang out with and not be bored out of my mind all day I need to be a little bit different than I'd normally act to fit in with them. And no, I don't really care if they think i'm "cool" or not, I don't try to act cool, it's just nice having some people to talk to, even if they talk about things you could care less about (Such as football(american) games).