Your Favorite quotes from this forum.

I really am quite partial to Matthew Cohen's sig quote, courtesy of Jeff, about Lesbians and Hamburgers

Felix: "holy fucking schnitzel"

Felix talking about "behind-forest residents" (backwoods people) was pretty great

Hahaha thanks so much, my friends!! :lol: I feel flattered!

And..."YOU ARE SUCK" was pretty funny, indeed :D I also remember, Carlos braught the lolz a many time in a certain thread...but damn, I forgot the name of it.

... you better love it ...or I'll come for you... and fuck up your album's automation while you sleep

Brilliant, as well!! :D Kudos to Ermz

Thank you! The 'part' in question, in case anyone wonders, is 4:45 to 4:57 of this song :lol: :

As far as best quotes... wow, too hard to pick. Gareth has had some sure winners, and I've seen some stuff around that's had me rolling, but I can't remember any of it for the life of me! I liked a recent one where Ola mentioned getting banned from here and sevenstring.org would give him the time to be the father to his son that he was supposed to be - that caused some chuckling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was laughing my ass off when Ola was like "it's probably VeronicaPhales," in that thread where that kid pretended to be someone else and was reprimanding his evil alter ego in that thread. That thread got deleted, but it did inspire me to do this:

Sturgis%20FUUU2.JPG

i can't remember who wrote it but there was something like:

"NI can eat a bag full of old man's dicks"

nearly had an heart attack reading this, so fucking funny! :lol:

cheers
S.

"This sounds like if my shit would have crawled out of the toilet and picked up some instruments" or something like this.

(to be edited) Crispy?...Critters

Ohh man, just found that thread by ronaldpassion (the "you are suck!" guy)

Here's some golden quotes from him from that thread :

"FOR RIGHT NOW IT WOULD BE MY LAST VST.
I CAN UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD GOOD GUITAR SYSTEM FOR THEIR RECORDING.
I EVER AT THAT SITUATION BUT AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU ARE NOT ROBOT a.k.a HUMAN.
VERY PLEASE GIVE AN INPUT, COMMENT, WELL CRITIC or SOME GREAT SAMPLES.
YOU KNOW, LETS MAKE GREAT CONVERSATION/HEALTH DISCUSSION TO IMPROVE THIS.
PLEASE DONT JUST SAID "THANKS RONALD, EXCUSE ME TO DOWNLOAD" AND DONE."

"Just n0w i heard them with my m0nitor studio, THATS FAT AND FULL!"

"THANX FOR "ASSIGN" ASS HOLE TEAM."

"I AM DEFINITELY QUIT"

"lets earthquake eat you inside,ASSIGN"

"I just keep try and error thousand time."

"Metallica, it is pure MESA BOOGIE."
For some reason the "pure MESA BOOGIE" bit cracks me up.

1 solo dev with few buck, got hack 2. Unbelieveable!
U may buy cigar and coffee everyday, but use pirate $25 software.
LoL"

That one probably cracks me up the most. I almost cried when I was laughing when I read the "U may buy cigar and coffee everyday, but use pirate $25 software" line again for the first time since June

"D0nt use n0ise, use s0me functi0n n0t working if for c0mmercial"

Love the use of 0 instead of O haha.

I feel kinda bad for the guy because he obviously doesn't speak and write in English as his first language, but I honestly can't help but just totally lol at some of the stuff he said and the way he said it.

Damn true, SO MANY good quotes :lol: