Your Favorite quotes from this forum.

Sep 8, 2005
I`ve read lots of funny lines as well some serious/informative/helpful ones here, some of you have great ones on your signatures, but there´s also some pure gold stuff around i`ve found searching old threads. dont know if this is a good idea but here`s one of my favorites, from Nitronium Blood, i dont remember who asked him:

"Are you on weed??"
"No, But i wish i was on pizza"

The one in my sig made me laugh a lot.

And this one by Ermz: I did some effect shit on one of them in the middle, made it my favourite part of the album, its so awesome... you better love it ...or I'll come for you... and fuck up your album's automation while you sleep

Everytime I see this it kills me.... So fucking creative!

denzel_intro.jpg

"You are the suck"

and

just about any name from Sloan's list o'names that often gets re-quoted. I've used many of those names from time to time for one reason or another :)

"You are the suck"

and

just about any name from Sloan's list o'names that often gets re-quoted. I've used many of those names from time to time for one reason or another :)

Holy shit, RonaldPassion (that was his name, right?)
That guy was epic

"Do you have any killer trumpet sounds for Ampeg SVX"

I have no idea who said this but I laughed for a long time about it.

"It seems to be an avenue towards that perfect vocal pop/rnb sound where all the harmonies sound like one stacked autotune sandwich of shit" -ermz, I think he was talking about vocalign

This thread rules.

I dig some Gareth moments, sigged them.

What amazed me the most though was that bed absorbs everything thing - it was serious.

Ohh man, just found that thread by ronaldpassion (the "you are suck!" guy)

Here's some golden quotes from him from that thread :

"FOR RIGHT NOW IT WOULD BE MY LAST VST.
I CAN UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE CANT AFFORD GOOD GUITAR SYSTEM FOR THEIR RECORDING.
I EVER AT THAT SITUATION BUT AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU ARE NOT ROBOT a.k.a HUMAN.
VERY PLEASE GIVE AN INPUT, COMMENT, WELL CRITIC or SOME GREAT SAMPLES.
YOU KNOW, LETS MAKE GREAT CONVERSATION/HEALTH DISCUSSION TO IMPROVE THIS.
PLEASE DONT JUST SAID "THANKS RONALD, EXCUSE ME TO DOWNLOAD" AND DONE."

"Just n0w i heard them with my m0nitor studio, THATS FAT AND FULL!"

"THANX FOR "ASSIGN" ASS HOLE TEAM."

"I AM DEFINITELY QUIT"

"lets earthquake eat you inside,ASSIGN"

"I just keep try and error thousand time."

"Metallica, it is pure MESA BOOGIE."
For some reason the "pure MESA BOOGIE" bit cracks me up.

1 solo dev with few buck, got hack 2. Unbelieveable!
U may buy cigar and coffee everyday, but use pirate $25 software.
LoL"

That one probably cracks me up the most. I almost cried when I was laughing when I read the "U may buy cigar and coffee everyday, but use pirate $25 software" line again for the first time since June

"D0nt use n0ise, use s0me functi0n n0t working if for c0mmercial"

Love the use of 0 instead of O haha.

I feel kinda bad for the guy because he obviously doesn't speak and write in English as his first language, but I honestly can't help but just totally lol at some of the stuff he said and the way he said it.