Favorite movie quotes

-From Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels
Eddie: They're armed.
Soap: Armed, armed with what?
Eddie: Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

Tom: It's not worth him giving us any trouble, 'cause he knows we'll be a pain in the arse, and who needs a pain in the arse?
Soap: I'd take a pain in the arse for half a million quid.
Tom: You'd take a pain in the arse for air miles.

'You fucking phoney....look at these hands *holds up hands*, now you make me raise my voice again and I swear I'll snap your neck like a fucking breadstick'
Tony T - Carlito's Way

'1.21 Jigawatts!!??'
Doc Brown - Back to The Future

Hey! Im the innocent victem here! I was attacked by a coked up whore..and a fucking crazy dentist!
Wallace - 12 Monkeys

I first saw her at Palantine Campaign headquarters at 63rd and Broadway. She was wearing a white dress. She appeared like an angel out of this filthy mess.....she is alone. They...cannot...touch...her.
Travis Bickle - Taxi Driver

Hey Manny, look at the pellican fly! Come On Pellllllican! *watches Flamingo's take off*'
Anttonio Montana - Scarface

From an old comedy called "Murder by Death" the following cliche has crept into my family "I can't help it I'm old".

Oh, and of course there's the infamous "Go ahead, Make my day!"

And, "I'll be back" from Terminator

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for SEGA!" - Brodie, Mallrats

"Kneel before Zod!"- Superman

Gwen : He tried to screw me somewhere very uncomfortable once.
T.S: What like the back of a Volkswagen? - Mallrats

If you wanna fuck with the eagles, you have to learn to fly- Heathers

Haven't read them all so maybe it as been posted before :

"Groovy" - Evil Dead 2
"Who's laughing now?" - Evil Dead 2
"Hail to the king, baby" - Army of Darkness
"My name is Ash, and I am a slave" - Army of Darkness

"Are you ready for pain? Are you ready for suffering? Then you must be ready for Captain Freedom's workout!" - The Running Man

Two guys on the phone in True Romance :
Dude1 - Who the fuck is Dick?
Dude2 - You want me to suck is Dick?

Last quote from Eyes Wide Shut :
Nicole - There is one thing we should do right now. *something like that I dont remember*
Tom - What?
Nicole - Fuck. *movie ends*

To many quotes in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Oh how could I forgot!

"There is only one way to get chicks in this country. First, you gotta get the money. When you have the money, you have the power. When you have the power, you get the woman." - Scarface

The Godfather: Part III

"Never let anyone know what you're thinking." - Don Michael Corleone

Scarface

"Ahora tu!" - Hector

"What do you think I am, huh? A fuckin' worm like you? I told you man, I told you don't fuck with me! I told you no fuckin' kids! No, but you wouldn't listen! Why you stupid fuck, look at you know!" - Tony Montana

"I told you a long time ago, you fucking little monkey, not to fuck me!" - Sosa

"You fuck with me, you're fucking with the best!" - Tony Montana

"Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

"When you have to shoot... shoot... don't talk!"

last night i saw "boiler room" by ben younger, and there is this financial trainer (ben affleck) who's talking to his trainees and, in between a swearword and the other, says: "the say money don't buy happiness? look at this fucking smile on my face".

far from being my favourite quote, it did fit well in the context it was.

"But why is the rum gone?" Jack Sparrow

"It's not a question of where he grips it, it's a simple a matter of wieght ratios, a five ounce bird cannot carry and one pound coconut."
"They call me...Tim." "and what do you do, oh Tim?" "I...am an enchanter."
"On second thought let's not go to Camelot, tis a silly place."
"One, two, five." "Three, sir" "Three" *lobests thy Holy Hand Grenade*

Bill: Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he is Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red S is the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race, sort of like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plumpton., Kill Bill Vol.2

Hattori Hanzo: [Japanese] Why do you need Japanese steel?
The Bride: [Japanese] I have vermin to kill.
Hattori Hanzo: [English] You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel.
The Bride: [English] ... Huge.
, Kill Bill Vol.1

O-Ren Ishii: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time. I didn't think so., Kill Bill Vol.1

The Bride: This is what you get for fucking around with Yakuzas! Go home to your mother!, Kill Bill Vol.1

Japanese Businessman: Do you like Ferraris?
Go Go Yubari: Ferraris... Italian trash.
[Japanese businessman giggles]
Go Go Yubari: Do you want to screw me?
[Japanese businessman giggles again]
Go Go Yubari: Don't laugh. Do you want to screw me, yes or no?
Japanese Businessman: Yes.
[She stabs him in the stomach with a Samurai short sword]
Go Go Yubari: How about now, big boy? Do you still wish to penetrate me?... Or is it I who has penetrated you?
, Kill Bill Vol.1

The Bride: [in Japanese] O-ren Ishii! You and I have unfinished business! , Kill Bill Vol 1

Elle Driver: Hello, Bill.
Bill: What's her condition?
Elle Driver: Comatose.
Bill: Where is she?
Elle Driver: I'm standing over her right now.
Bill: That's my girl. Elle, you're gonna have to abort the mission.
Elle Driver: WHAT?
Bill: We owe her better than that.
Elle Driver: OH, YOU DON'T OWE HER SHIT!
Bill: Will you keep your voice down?
Elle Driver: [whispering] You don't owe her shit!
Bill: May I say one thing?
Elle Driver: Speak
Bill: Y'all beat the hell out of that woman, but you didn't kill her. And I put a bullet in her head, but her heart just kept on beatin'. Now, you saw that yourself with your own beautiful blue eye, did you not? We've done a lot of things to this lady. And if she ever wakes up, we'll do a whole lot more. But one thing we won't do is sneak into her room in the night like a filthy rat and kill her in her sleep. And the reason we won't do that thing is because... that thing would lower us. Don't you agree, Miss Driver?
Elle Driver: I guess.
Bill: Do you really have to guess?
Elle Driver: [sighs] No. I don't really have to guess. I know.
Bill: Come on home, honey.
Elle Driver: Affirmative.
Bill: I love you very much.
Elle Driver: I love you too. bye bye
, Kill Bill Vol1

Starship Troopers:

Rasczak: "They sucked his brains out"

Tombstone:

[after watching a play in which Faust sells his soul to the Devil]

Curly Bill: "You know what I'd do? I'd take that deal 'n' crawfish, then drill that ol' Devil in the ass. What about you Johnny, what would you do?"

Johnny Ringo: "I already done it."

Highlander

Candy: "Hi, I'm Candy."

Kurgan: "Of course you are."

HERE IT IS!!

And as long as I'm here, here's some of my favorite dialog from "Easy Rider":

Billy: "You must be some important dude, man, to get that treatment."

George: "Dude? What does he mean 'dude'? dude ranch?"

Wyatt: "No no. Dude means...a nice guy. Dude means...a regular sort of
person."

Wyatt: "Do this instead"

George: "Oh, no thanks I got some store-bought right over here of my own."

Wyatt: "No, man, this is grass."

George: "You mean marijuana?"

Wyatt: "Yeah."

George: "Lord have mercy is that what that is? Let me see that. Marijuana, hmm."

Wyatt: "Go ahead George, light it up."

George: "Oh, no no. I couldn't do that. I mean, I've got enough problems with the booze and all. I mean, I can't afford to get hooked."

Wyatt: "You won't get hooked."

George: "Yeah, well, I mean it leads to harder stuff...Except, uhh, y-you say it's all right? Well all right then h-how do I do it?"

Wyatt: "Here."

George: "Well, that's got a real nice taste to it, though I dont suppose it'll do me much good, though, I mean, I'm so used to the booze and everything."

Wyatt: "You've got to hold it in your lungs longer, George."

George: "Oh wow."

George: "They're not scared of you, they're scared of what you represent to 'em."

Billy: "Hey man, all we represent to them, man, is someone who needs a haircut."

George: "Oh no what you represent to them is freedom."

Billy: "What the hell's wrong with freedom, I mean that's what it's all about."

George: "That's right. That's what it's all about. But talkin' about it and bein' it that's two different things. I mean it's real hard bein' free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. 'Course don't ever tell anybody that they're not free 'cause then they gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh yeah, they gonna talk to you and talk to you and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual it's gonna scare 'em."

Billy: "Well, it don't make 'em runnin' scared."

George: "No, it makes 'em dangerous."

From Snatch:

Brick Top: "Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me. "

Avi: "86 carats!"
Rosebud: "Where?"
Avi: "London."
Rosebud: "London?"
Avi: "London."
Office worker: "London?"
Avi: "Yes, London! You know: fish, chips, cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fuckin' Poppins...London!"

Turkish: "Doug the Head. Everyone knows Doug the Head. If it's stones and it's stolen, Doug's the man to speak to. Pretends he's Jewish. Wishes he was Jewish. Even tells his family they're Jewish. But he's about as Jewish as he is a fuckin' monkey. Thinks it's good for business...and in the diamond business, it is good for business."

Bullet Tooth Tony : "So, you're obviously the big dick. The men either side of you are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they're not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mixed up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off."

Turkish: "It turns out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting Pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion, which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Tommy knows that if Gorgeous doesn't wake up in the next couple of minutes, he'll be buried with him. Why would the gypsies want to go to the trouble of explaining why a man died on their campsite, when they could bury both of them and just move camp? It's not as if they've got social security numbers. Tommy the Tit is praying. And if he isn't, he fucking should be."

Turkish: "Have you ever looked the wrong way before stepping onto the road, and you turn and a car's almost on you? Something very strange happens. Your life doesn't flash before your eyes, cause you're too fuckin' scared to think - you just freeze, and pull a stupid face. And that's what we did. All except Mickey. Why? Because he had plans on running the car over."

Brick Top: (on the phone with Turkish): "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary - come again."
Turkish: "He won't fight unless we buy his mum a caravan, and you nicked all our savings."
Brick Top: "Are you taking the piss?"
Turkish: "What can I do? He's a stubborn bastard. He says he wants to take care of his mum. And I can't make him do it, can I?"
Brick Top: "You're not much good to me alive, are you, boy?"

From The Big Lebowski:

Walter speaking to Donny: "Life does not start and stop at your own convinience you miserable piece of shit."