Random/Funny/inspirational/etc quotes thread

"What do you mean, 'I ain't kind'? I'm just not your kind." - Dave Mustaine

"Hey diaper lady?! Here's my diaper!" - Fat Bastard :lol: :lol: :lol:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"They misunderestimated me." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I have learned from mistakes I may or may not have made."[/font]
"In other words, I don't think people ought to be compelled to make the decision which they think is best for their family."
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"It's your money. You paid for it."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I think we agree, the past is over." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- our fearless leader, George W Bush [/font]

thebigyetti said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"They misunderestimated me." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I have learned from mistakes I may or may not have made."[/font]
"In other words, I don't think people ought to be compelled to make the decision which they think is best for their family."
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"It's your money. You paid for it."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I think we agree, the past is over." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- our fearless leader, George W Bush [/font]
holy fucking shit :lol: :p

"If you're gonna join a grouphug, keep your pants on!" :p

"The quiet part is there so you know how heavy the heavy part is." - Beavis and Butthead

"There should be a speed metal band like this on every corner!" - Beavis and Butthead again, referring to Carcass.

"This is our first time in your city, and we're proud to see that Philly knows how to ROCK!!!" - Our good friend Mr. Laiho