He is with you. ALWAYS (I swear)

You have been wondering if there is any kind of Superior Power looking at you every action you do, every second you move. I can swear to you that it exists, no matter where or who he/she/it is. The fact is that exists... if you don't trust me, you'll go to Hell, where some eight-balled goats will fuck you in the ass for all eternity and your pubic hair will burn forever... FOREVEEER!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111.

Back to the topic, do you want some proof? After seeing this, you'll really really really REALLY believe in Him.

Click here

Look! He's helping lots of people! He does care about people even if they're working!!!!! He owns you!!!

( look at all the pictures, they're fucking hilarious... and read the stories from the left... :D )

Damn :lol:
If i could draw absurdely well like this guy, i'd do a pic with me getting kicked in the butt by jesus!
Cause DAMN, this last year was all bad luck! :lol:

(okay, sorry jesus, if you're reading this, you know i can't resist a good joke :D)

Hear Thy words, Tut, He said to me what He would say to thee:

"Tut, thou have not been a good girl this year. Thou shalt not live anymore in this world of sin and hatred. Thou will visit the Purgatory, where thy soul will be left to cleanse. Rest In Peace, because thy time has arrived. DIE!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!! DIEEEEE!!!!!! *Grabs a baz00ka and shoots Tut* BOAAAAAA BOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH PUUUUUUM POOOOOOOOOF BANG"

Sorry, you're dead. These things happen often... :err:

i need some kind of voodoo to get back to life!

Or a D&D Level 18 spell!

Damn, where's Zsuzsa (or any other D&D freak) to help me out these times?! :guh:

:lol: im a level 84 barbarian in diablo..... but diablo is a rpg for metalheads who know nothing about nerd games..... that count? :lol: