You know what...

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I just realized that there is literally hundreds of people a day who visit this place... maybe even daily... who read/follow our bullshit... they don't have accounts, or if they do they don't post, but they are there and they are watching.

Look at the thread view numbers, I noticed they jump sometimes by 50-100 in an hour... crazy.

If it now just occurred to you you're embarrassing yourself in front of people you'll never talk to you must post ITT.

I realized this awhile ago, but I haven't cared because a majority of the people lurking most likely read our shit, debate signing up for a fraction of a second, then realize that they would get eaten alive, or trolled until they leave because they have seen the other instances of what happens to "ZOMGALXI" kids.

I don't have any shame irl, why would I on the internet?

People can die, i enjoy posting and talking here, even when i'm being massively flamed....i love you guys.lol.

People can die

orly_luigi.jpg

since when?

I just realized this. It changes nothing.
Most of my close friends have overseen me browsing here/Alestorm boards, and I don't really say anything here I wouldn't say to them. Doesn't matter if its a stranger, they'll never be able to recognize me in the street. I mean, I could probably bump into Joe on the street, look him right in the face, smile and walk off, and he probably wouldn't know it was me, and hes met in person before :p.

Either way, to all you lurkers.

22/M/Canada ;)

So I guess all the people that have watched these post from us over time have noticed how all of the Original members have complained about how much this place sucks now and still seem to keep coming back here. One way or another, be it through stupid arguments, the obnoxious amount of "trolling", and just the sheer number of retarded people who should have had their fingers ran into a pencil sharpener before being aloud any access to a keyboard, always manages to amuse me. There really should be an IQ requirement for internet use.

But sure, let's all sit around and bitch about how "cool this place used to be" and all the people watching us can keep laughing because a majority of us will never leave since this some how fits into our routine of what we do when we get online even though 98 percent of you insist this place sucks balls.

I'll just keep laughing while also having an account instead of lurking =P

So I guess all the people that have watched these post from us over time have noticed how all of the Original members have complained about how much this place sucks now and still seem to keep coming back here. One way or another, be it through stupid arguments, the obnoxious amount of "trolling", and just the sheer number of retarded people who should have had their fingers ran into a pencil sharpener before being aloud any access to a keyboard, always manages to amuse me. There really should be an IQ requirement for internet use.

But sure, let's all sit around and bitch about how "cool this place used to be" and all the people watching us can keep laughing because a majority of us will never leave since this some how fits into our routine of what we do when we get online even though 98 percent of you insist this place sucks balls.

I'll just keep laughing while also having an account instead of lurking =P

1260748576137.gif