THIS IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

to be honest i had to look the episode number up. but i knew the premise of the episode and the season. I believe its called "The Chase"

That's a story I wrote wen I was 11 for an exam. I got 62%. I needed money to pay all the drug I was taking a this time so I sold my story to a guy named Ralf Hubert, or John Rubbard I don't really remember... oh wait it was L. Ron Hubbard, thanks Swabs.

I don't really know why or what became that story... I heard some people really like, and even base their life on it! Awesome isn't it for A FUCKING 11 YEARS OLD FICTION WRITER.

That's so stupid.

L. ron hubbard made the church of scientology to prove that people will believe anything you say.

one can only hope that like all these other whacked out alien religions that they all go and meet and they all take their "happy pill" to meet xenu and bada bing, bada boom their all dead. no more tom cruise or john travolta. boo hoo!

I don't know whether to consider all that Scientology stuff just hilarious or creepy... how can someone even believe to that story?
Yeah, I'll never get to understand some people.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6920491 said:
I don't know whether to consider all that Scientology stuff just hilarious or creepy... how can someone even believe to that story?
Yeah, I'll never get to understand some people.

Like Fetzer said, its Brainwashing. Remember that the scientologist dont get all this information at once, they get it slowly fed during a long period of time, years and years, and tonnes of money have to be donated, and they slowly get more and more "enlightened". By the end of the story, their sense of logic and point of view, is so biased towards the scientology, that it makes perfect sense to them. Its sad, but humans are easily affected this way.

Brainwashing...

Like Fetzer said, its Brainwashing. Remember that the scientologist dont get all this information at once, they get it slowly fed during a long period of time, years and years, and tonnes of money have to be donated, and they slowly get more and more "enlightened". By the end of the story, their sense of logic and point of view, is so biased towards the scientology, that it makes perfect sense to them. Its sad, but humans are easily affected this way.

Indeed, I understand what both of you said and meant... that's really why I I said I just don't know whether to consider all that Scientology stuff funny or creepy...
If people learnt to think using their brain more instead of following some weird others' opinion and belief so often, I guess that there would be less problems... but yeah, it's none of my business.