I did it.

So.... I´m away from any computer for four fucking days, come back and what is this? Another of the few guys I got to really like in here has enough. Great.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8755187 said:
I'm sorry for your gesture and plan... but what do you say? I can understand what you meant, and your reasons not to be here, but... maybe there's no real need to "leave" here? ...dunno, just be around, and post when you really have something to say... unless you'd like to find another forum to post on? And what if you do develop "muscle memory" by posting in that forum, someday? Will you leave that place too?

Seriously, I do understand your reasons, but I would not leave... anyway, it's up to you, and hope anything you will decide to do will be the best and that life will treat you well and give you all you wished.

It's all up to you, and if we don't see you anymore around... then good luck and I wish you well! In the meantime, take care.
This.

What a powerful counter-argument.

He's clearly stated at the beginning of his post that no one here will miss him. So why I ask even create this thread? Well, he's provided a retaliation to his own thread creation in hopes that:
1. someone will say "but I WILL miss you"
2. no one will say "no one will miss you" because he's already said it himself.

And that little final decree he made is laughable. A rather petty attempt at sounding like a fucking king of this place.

This. Although the best one could do is just to ignore the thread.

Still, I wonder why the fuck this forum is such serious business! I am here for boredom but I do not have any bigger attachment to this place...

Ionno, apparently Interwebz are teh srs bzns. I always failed to understand why tho.

That's like saying "I always failed to understand why people like vegetables". Sure, some vegetables are shit, but some are good and people have different tastes anyway. I'm not condoning faggoty obsessed weaboo behaviour at all, but some Anime is genuinely quite good, Hellsing, various Gundam series and Ghost in the Shell: SAC for example.

All that childish ^___^|/ schoolgirl shit can fuck off though.

:lol: i was into v-shape guitars since i was little and didn't know anything about guitars. When I watched Denver the dinosaur I always thought his guitar had a cool shape :lol:
in fact I just like different shapes not only v's

Pffft. France is a beautiful country and I've lived in a guest family over there for a week and all I can say is that French people are by far some of the most friendly people I've met so far.

:lol: i was into v-shape guitars since i was little and didn't know anything about guitars. When I watched Denver the dinosaur I always thought his guitar had a cool shape :lol:
in fact I just like different shapes not only v's

Holy shit, I love you for remembering that show! I have the theme song stuck in my head now. And remember Teddy Ruxpin? =O

morrigan-jump-for-joy.gif