Alexi Did What?!?

Wasn't there like an "inner circle" thing in black metal a long time ago? And some of them burned down churches like members of Mayhem. Man, Dead of Mayhem was totally deluded! He really is the devil's child...or he's just metally insane! I read all that stuff on the internet. And most of it is reliable cuz it's everywhere.

So they burned churches cuz they wanted their Nordic roots back? But doesn't that go with loving Satan too?

GrimReaper666 said:
Wasn't there like an "inner circle" thing in black metal a long time ago? And some of them burned down churches like members of Mayhem. Man, Dead of Mayhem was totally deluded! He really is the devil's child...or he's just metally insane! I read all that stuff on the internet. And most of it is reliable cuz it's everywhere.

So they burned churches cuz they wanted their Nordic roots back? But doesn't that go with loving Satan too?

Okay, let me clarify it all for you. Satanists DO NOT worship Satan. They are an individualist cult that uses Satan as an avatar, NOT as a divine being that they worship. They are all about individualism and self-fulfillment; worship is against their philosophy. Satanism is all a load of bullshit anyway, because they basically copied and pasted individualism and slapped the Satan logo on it.

As for Nordic roots, Satan is NOT part of Norse mythology at all. Satan is a CHRISTIAN belief, and the Norwegians did not know about him until Christianity came along.

Definetly, all this time i thought Satanism was something seperate...not part of christianity at all...like a religion of its own.

I agree, although I may be considered a noob, :). But I agree, I mean Alexi isn't all that great, I mean, okay you thinks he's hot, a god on guitar, whatever, that's nice, but you can keep it to yourself.

^ Alexi's the best though.

If Alexi never had the guitar, then maybe he'd be a drummer, bassist, or something else...maybe he'd create the guitar.

GrimReaper666 said:
^ Alexi's the best though.

If Alexi never had the guitar, then maybe he'd be a drummer, bassist, or something else...maybe he'd create the guitar.

jason becker can destroy alexi and he cant even play guitar anymore.