Tips To Sing Like Alexi

Alexi's vocal range is out of your league, you need to either be a girl or Burgess Meredith to sing like him.

Corey Talyor > Laiho
I know most of u dont like to admit it but it is true.
That guy can rlly sing, and grunt

My favorite vocalist is M. Kotamäki from Swallow the Sun, he can do high pitched black metal like vocals, deep grunts, and very very good clean vocals IMO.

Lithium said:
Corey Talyor > Laiho
I know most of u dont like to admit it but it is true.
That guy can rlly sing, and grunt

corey taylor really can sing well. slipknot just sucks complete ass. their guitar players are supposed to be REALLY good, but they never play leads. their producers "tell them not to on albums" or some shit. thats the excuse they give off. then when bands like bodom and BLS and even shadows fall get noticed, they wanna jump up and say, oh we can shred toooo! we arent nu metal. whatever his name is from staind(who sucks by the way), the guitar player, can supposedly shred but he just....never does. i mean dont flatter yourself, assholes, if you can play, then play. nobody wants to hear bullshit about you not wanting to be known for playing leads and solos. if they brag about the shit, then they need to deliever. otherwise, jsut shut the hell up

but yeah....corey taylor = excellent vocalist :p

Jani Laiho said:
corey taylor really can sing well. slipknot just sucks complete ass. their guitar players are supposed to be REALLY good, but they never play leads. their producers "tell them not to on albums" or some shit. thats the excuse they give off. then when bands like bodom and BLS and even shadows fall get noticed, they wanna jump up and say, oh we can shred toooo! we arent nu metal. whatever his name is from staind(who sucks by the way), the guitar player, can supposedly shred but he just....never does. i mean dont flatter yourself, assholes, if you can play, then play. nobody wants to hear bullshit about you not wanting to be known for playing leads and solos. if they brag about the shit, then they need to deliever. otherwise, jsut shut the hell up

Ah so it's just as I thought, they are a bunch of twats who've been bent over by the producers like good little boys.

Jani Laiho said:

what i don't get is how there can be "metal" bands out there who don't play leads... even if its the simplist most melodic shit ever... seriously, how can a band just get together and be like "no solos" are they retarded? i mean lead is not the most important aspect of guitar imo, rhythm is, but unless you have some really sick changes you're not going to hold my interest very well without a lead. a lead is a great way to break up a song, and give it a climatic feeling, and can make a whole song great. i saw a band recently who played every single song the same tempo, and called themselves metal... they had no solos, and were just mediocre all around, because they were always moving at the same pace...

Elysian893 said:
what i don't get is how there can be "metal" bands out there who don't play leads... even if its the simplist most melodic shit ever... seriously, how can a band just get together and be like "no solos" are they retarded? i mean lead is not the most important aspect of guitar imo, rhythm is, but unless you have some really sick changes you're not going to hold my interest very well without a lead. a lead is a great way to break up a song, and give it a climatic feeling, and can make a whole song great. i saw a band recently who played every single song the same tempo, and called themselves metal... they had no solos, and were just mediocre all around, because they were always moving at the same pace...
metal without leads=woman without boobs(not just small boobs. I mean no boobs. At all.)

PanzerKunt said:
AYDY = ugly woman with really small boobs :yuk:
aydy:
10.jpg