Alexi Did What?!?

a big LOL at the thread maker and the bullshit that went on, then again, stop being a bitch with sand in her vagina and let the people do whatever they want. This is the children of bodom official forum and people have the right to post everything about COB they wanted. If you don't like the threads, just ignore them.

Morle said:
Finally...personally, I think this is a very good thread to show the world that you can like COB without being obsessed with Alexi...
I wish this forum had an age limit...so that noone under 16 or something like that could join....
Anyway, I totally agree with you, xshadowsoulx:)
that would mean that would have to sighn up somewhere in real life for an internet foum,thats pretty gay

Nerve said:
stop being boring with the noobs i got the right to say everything i want concerning alexi cuz he's the best guitar player ever and he's so sexy cob would suck without him if you dont like theses posts leave the forum and give it back to the real fans no one force you to read and if youre not interested by alexi's life why are you here when you love a band and not the leader youre not a true fan concerning me i am one i have 784 pics of him (with the one with the girl kissing him even if it terribly hurts me shes a bitch i hate her) i got the same earrings than him and i'm a slipknot fan like him so get him off and let us say what we want or quit

OMG, you need check yourself into a hospital before you cut yourself.....wait, on second thought go ahead and cut yourself. You're a pathetic waste of life.

@ the rest of thread - Didn't read 1/2 of it, but peope like Grimemo666 are the reason why I've lost a lot of interest around here.

Nerve said:
stop being boring with the noobs i got the right to say everything i want concerning alexi cuz he's the best guitar player ever and he's so sexy cob would suck without him if you dont like theses posts leave the forum and give it back to the real fans no one force you to read and if youre not interested by alexi's life why are you here when you love a band and not the leader youre not a true fan concerning me i am one i have 784 pics of him (with the one with the girl kissing him even if it terribly hurts me shes a bitch i hate her) i got the same earrings than him and i'm a slipknot fan like him so get him off and let us say what we want or quit
what?!!? Where did Henkka ,Jaska ,Janne and Roope all go??? they'r working thier asses off just to give us amazing metal music , so its obvious that YOUR not a real fan cuz real fans support the whole fuckin band !!!!

Raistlin Majere said:
a big LOL at the thread maker and the bullshit that went on, then again, stop being a bitch with sand in her vagina and let the people do whatever they want. This is the children of bodom official forum and people have the right to post everything about COB they wanted. If you don't like the threads, just ignore them.
actually, i happen to have a penis, so, it would appear that i don have sand in my vagina. :)

This is a Children Of Bodom forum, people can ask what they want and make shitty thread if they want. Stop whining.

I agree that some people exagarate about Alexi but we can't do nothing about it. Bobvex already said to not make fanboy threads or stuff like that so this thread is useless.

If you don't like that, just do not post/watch the COB On-Topic section :p

edit : ah, i just saw that raistlin posted something similar to my post XD

MegustaMucho said:
This is a Children Of Bodom forum, people can ask what they want and make shitty thread if they want. Stop whining.

I agree that some people exagarate about Alexi but we can't do nothing about it. Bobvex already said to not make fanboy threads or stuff like that so this thread is useless.

If you don't like that, just do not post/watch the COB On-Topic section :p

edit : ah, i just saw that raistlin posted something similar to my post XD
you me wannabe :lol:

get online on msn or i will embarass you badly here :loco: