Your views about pictures and avatars

i'im glad the Finland metal forum thing is gone, that was way tooo big!!
@Nemesis lxix; it's the flashy, moving thing that's bothering, but again, my opinion...

THOU SHALT NOT MESS WITH TEH BODOMITE :lol: :Smokin: If you have ever been to Children of bodom off topic, you'd understand the rawk :saint:

i think mine is a reasonable size, compared to some others ive seen :rolleyes:

also, having a funny or memorable signature is the best way to be recognized on these forums.

in fact, I don't care. it's neither my forum nor my board : ))
and if I don't want to see sigs, I can easily tunr them off.
but i don't, since it's no real issue for me.
waste of energy :Spin:

Avatars are good because there is a limited size, as for signatures they are good because it tells people stuff about that person e.g. what they are into. But they can't be too big because thats annoying, myn is a reasonable size i would say. By the way everyone check out Equilibrium if they havn't already!

Feel_The_Force said:
Avatars are good because there is a limited size, as for signatures they are good because it tells people stuff about that person e.g. what they are into. But they can't be too big because thats annoying, myn is a reasonable size i would say. By the way everyone check out Equilibrium if they havn't already!

Force, i was wondering what the 2 runes in your sig mean ?

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
THOU SHALT NOT MESS WITH TEH BODOMITE :lol: :Smokin: If you have ever been to Children of bodom off topic, you'd understand the rawk :saint:

i think mine is a reasonable size, compared to some others ive seen :rolleyes:

also, having a funny or memorable signature is the best way to be recognized on these forums.

haha that's a point....that section of the forum begs for it hehe