Pictures of me and my friends getting high on 4/20!

Pay close attention to this one... this one is special. A dual/dual stair jump! 2 people, 2 separate stairwells. Never before has this endeavour been caught on camera:
fourtwenty07.jpg

]

:lol: :kickass: :loco: :lol:

I love all the pictures but especially this one, Kev :cool:

so 420 is like weed day? Weak.

Yeah it's quite possible the most retarded concept ever, and only Americans celebrate it. I was in Amsterdam for 4/20/2006 (not on purpose) and no one even knew what it was. I was so pleased about that. "420" doesn't even mean anything!!!!

It's useless and idiotic things like this that degrade the integrity of cannabis and promote its criminal status in the USA.

Yeah it's quite possible the most retarded concept ever, and only Americans celebrate it. I was in Amsterdam for 4/20/2006 (not on purpose) and no one even knew what it was. I was so pleased about that. "420" doesn't even mean anything!!!!

It's useless and idiotic things like this that degrade the integrity of cannabis and promote its criminal status in the USA.

Who gives a fuck who celebrates it and who doesn't... it's just another day, and happened to be a very green one.

4/20 was a good day, but it also sucked because I couldn't get to Seattle to make a show some of my friends were doing in the woods...

Don't get too worried about the politics of 4/20, if you're a stoner you shouldn't care.

If not then, please continue.