pies

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
can you get pies in your country? Are they any good?
Plate_Pie.jpg

Only fruit pies are normal around here, those aren't exactly my thing, except grandma's apple pie. They look like sth I'd like though.

Well, what lots of people don't know, is that, besides the beer country, Belgium is also very much a "pie" country, except it is called "taart" or "vlaai". Especially Limburg is famous for its wide variety of pies (vlaaien)!!!

I havent had a steak and kidney dumpling for probably about 15 years. I water at the mouth.

Honourable mention also to the steak and guinness pie we had at Speke airport

Strangelight said:
The Greek pies aren't too bad taste-wise. The downside is theres tons of pastry and hardly any filling. Says it all really ;)

right, but I remember that cheese pie I had with Alex, that one was just great :headbang: she should show u that place next time, was near the house where u stayed.

DragonLady1 said:
right, but I remember that cheese pie I had with Alex, that one was just great :headbang: she should show u that place next time, was near the house where u stayed.

Ah Ive done them all in that street. As I said, theyre nice like but theres not enough filling. Sounds like you need to lose your pie virginity properly with a steak and guinness that Mick mentioned, or a selection from Sayers...
damn Sayers :(