Pimpin'

and it's possible it could have a button on it for remote unlocking.

But it does rather resemble a switchblade key and she is approaching a vehicle.

it looks like my phone *shrugs* ... longer antennae, but that could be the angle.

100_0613.jpg

but look how much bigger your phone is in your hand compared to what she is holding. unless she has huge man-hands im thinking its a key.

Yeah, I don't think that picture of her without the makeup is any indication... We all take horrible
pictures sometimes... I think she's pretty.

Steph: awesome pictures!
Now tell me............. who's the most annoying? who's the most kind?
:D

Most kind was probably Irique Iglesias, Wyclef Jean, Kelly Clarkson...most annoying, that's hard to say. Probably Warrel or Chris Broderick. Warrel loves having his picture taken, Chris hates having his picture taken, and they both will fuck with me continually while i'm trying to shoot.

But if you're asking me who the biggest asshole ever was....that lil shithead drummer from Hanson. What a punk. I actually walked out of the session cause he was such a pretencious dick.

Most kind was probably Irique Iglesias, Wyclef Jean, Kelly Clarkson...most annoying, that's hard to say. Probably Warrel or Chris Broderick. Warrel loves having his picture taken, Chris hates having his picture taken, and they both will fuck with me continually while i'm trying to shoot.

But if you're asking me who the biggest asshole ever was....that lil shithead drummer from Hanson. What a punk. I actually walked out of the session cause he was such a pretencious dick.

I'm so glad to hear Irique is nice. He's so damn cute! :loco:

*added*

Amazing work, Steph! Impressive as always :)

How many photos do you have on your computer? Thousands upon thousands? I'm really curious!
:eek:

Hmmmm... Major points to you if the next time As I lay Dying commissions you, you send them photos of someones ass instead of the ones you took of them as a finished product.