Pink Floyd

in like sptember last year they were probably my favourite band i kept on hearing more and of them and really loving, as friend of mine told me if i really like pink floyd i should watch wish you were here as its a really good film so i borrow the dvd from another friend just after christmas i watch like three weaks after that as the only dvd that either works i can use is my dads and i never really go there so i watched it at another friends house, with a couple of friends at the beginning i thought it was just messed up and it'd probably get better and it amazingly didnt it is in my opinion the biggest disappointment ever i really hated it and really hated pink floyd since then over a month ago almost two now i still cant listen to pink floyd,
but they're an amazing band which i did really like, im not sure if i'll ever be able to listen to them again, i'll probablyu forget and listen to them again in like a couple of months but still how much more wrong could she of been

FatherPicard said:
Pink Floyd is probably my favorite band. I like pretty much all eras of Floyd. Even though it's their most well known I still think Dark Side is the best album I've ever listened to. But you can't go wrong with Piper, Atom Heart Mother, and Animals. If you haven't checked out the Live in Pompeii video/dvd you need to.

My three favorite Floyd songs are Dogs, Grantchester Meadows, and Your Possible Pasts.
Yes! Live in Pompei is an absolutly amazing video, probably the greatest live video ever recorded...