hatecrewchick

Butcher of Bagdad
Oct 31, 2005
netherlands
Don't know if a thread like this has been here before
but i thought it suits the most of us:D

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Bonney
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Heres my pirate guitar.
pirate-horus.jpg

Your pirate name is:
Black Bess Rackham
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
:D I guess that's a good thing

me

Black Mary Rackham
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I´m "Bloody Jenny Kidd" now! :heh:

"Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it´s the open sea. For others (the masochists), it´s the food. For you it´s definitely the fighting. Even though you´re not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

I think that fits to me. :lol:

eva_dolly said:
me

Black Mary Rackham

There was REALLY a pirate named Rackham, so congrats! :)

Black Harry Flint

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

my other pirate name is Thiefin' Diego Dawkins

Your pirate name is:
Mad Jack Cash

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!