Pissed

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
sorry for this but I have to get this off my chest...

I was cleaning out one of my bedroom drawers, And I thought an envelope was empty. Well in WASNT. It was an autographed baseball card frome Al Kaline ( Detriot Tigers ) from 1965 #130 Topps...The story behind this is I was 12 yrs old and my father & Me & my older brother went to Yankee Stadium to see the game Yanks/Tigers......well Al Kaline was at First base during batting practice, a coach from the Tigers hit the ball to short, Dick McAuliffe who overthrew first base and went behind the first base dugout.were me & my father & brother went to get closer to the Field ( you cant do that now) the ball bounced on top of the dugout almost hitting my father in the mouth with his cigar in it ( garcia Vega) I think,,, Kaline ran to the area I said to him ""Are you Ok"" My Father said It never hit him,said to Kaline ""Save those overthrows for the Game... Kaline Laughed & said... stay there Ill be right Back/// He went to the Detriot Dugout, And a few minutes later came out with the baseball card....sighed it in front of me & Dad , & said (Heres one on Me).....Thank god my Dad not around to know this.....I got the card back from my Dad after he passed.......AND I RIPPED IT IN HALF... The Card has a value of about $50.00, But its not about the Money Here...
Thanks I Feel Better.:cry::cry::puke::cry:

Bob:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but if its helpful I'll consult with my Rabbi. Perhaps he can say Kaddish for your baseball card at services tomorrow.

Ken

Bob, I tried to feel your pain, but the voices in your head won't allow me anywhere near your thoughts to try to decipher them. :devil:

Speaking of pain, do ya like how the Eagles just stole Asomugha from the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets :fu: