Pizza Quest SATURDAY

lxe

Feb 12, 2004
MN
www.myspace.com
Does anyone want to meet up for some of St Paul's most famous pizza (also in walking distance of the venue) before the show Saturday?

I haven't been to Red's Savoy Pizza in over a year, and it's pretty tasty.

There's usually a HUGE wait for a table, and the service is slow, but if we have a group of more than 8, we can make a reservation.

The bar and kitchen open at 11am....I was thinking a little after noonish (but I don't know when the show starts, either).

The last time I was there the bartender was pouring good drinks, too.

They also have other food besides pizza, of course.

Here's some links, so you know what to expect:

http://twincities.citysearch.com/profile/5516886/st_paul_mn/red_s_savoy_pizza.html

http://www.theoriginalredssavoypizza.com/

I like dives!

Let's see if we can get a group of more than 8, so we don't have to wait!!

Luce is fine, but I'm going with the novelty place that's stumbeling distance to the show, instead of the hipster spot that's 4 miles away.

I'll be coming in from West of Mpls.
If anyone wants a ride from, say: Plymouth, New Hope, Golden Valley, SLP, or the Downtown area, it's highly likely we can offer a ride out there.

Oh it's on! : )

It doesn't look like we have enough YES people to get a reservation, but I'll be in the bar at 1:45 sharp (I'll be wearing a WACKEN shirt and/or a TESTAMENT hoodie. I expect to have a very large guy friend, and a girl friend with,too)....that's after the lunch rush, so tables may not be a big problem.

Red's Savoy (421 7th St E ). It's an easy half-mile walk to the 4th St Station.

11-15-2008
1:45pm

I'd say I'm in on this if I could ride with someone from the hotel, but there's the chance I may not be conscious that early on Saturday. Soooo...maybe.

Savoy has AWSOME hangover food.

hair of the dog, anyone? :Smokedev:

If we can get a couple more "YES!" people, I'll go for a reservation.

We have 2 local girls, 2 local guys, Arse Magna,....and anyone who posted further back may want to check back in with current intentions.

Whatever though, we can just meet at the bar, as planned if deciding is too hard. I know how that goes.

The others I was thinking of are out. I still plan to go...assuming I'm able to function. If anyone needs a ride from the HC Hotel, catch up with me Friday night (I'll most likely be wearing a Craft shirt) or send me your cell or something. I'm leaving for Mpls first thing tomorrow so, if you plan to PM your cell, do it sometime today.