Eagles Boys Pizza?

AussieTerry84

\m/ Scanner Scrag \m/
Jun 22, 2008
Hi fella's went across into NSW over the long wknd for a holiday with my GF, we stayed at a hotel in Albury, anyway we noticed a pizza store called Eagle Boys n how it had a drive through.

Thinking they must serve fast food pizza like macca's n etc i ordered something then getting a 10 minute wait, we also noticed a car in the drive thru having to wait in the car park.

so my question is.....why does Eagle Boys have a drive through? :lol:

I also had a look at that WoW store, we dont have any of those in Victoria, it was SHIIIIITTTTT JB is heaps better, the layout of the store was horrible it was like a mini maze!

Bendigo has an Eagle Boys with a drive-through, although I haven't tried it. I remember they used to have certain menu items that you wouldn't have to wait for, ie. all the basic flavours, and I think the drive through then was mainly for those. The no wait menu was good for when I used to live around the corner from the store and could walk down and get greasy dinner in a hurry.

I think Shepparton has a WOW, we occasionally get the catalogue.

I'd like to start my own drive-through church.
Drive-through is the way of the future.

I believe Ipswich had Australia's first drive-through video store. I never used it though, except to drop stuff off.

You had to pre-order your pickups, unless it was one of those feature new release deals. :)

Eagle boys pizza is fucking awesome and between like 4 and 6:30 or something they have the 3 or 4 most popular pizzas ready prepared making everything quick. As for WOW, shit, absolute shit, I love my JB

Does WOW stand for something?

It's funny how you see Eagles Boys in country towns but not in Melbourne. What's with that?

How about a drive-through brothel?