pj harvey

Achernar said:
Her new "Desert Sessions" song with Josh Homme is a great one. I also like the vid a lot. She turns me on in a different way.
she's got one too?? :dopey: once we're skipping towards Kyuss now :D how you lot like Melissa Auf Der Maur? i think she's properly something. and musicwise :D

no, it was good while it lasted. i think them Queens lads are quite good at what they do, sure, wanna make good money but only up for making good music. no hyped bollox, but tr00 like

:erk: i dunno mate, i feel the same way. i mean these guys could be the pioneers of the whole of the genre as it is now like.
what is it now actually? :ill:

songs for the deaf was one of the best albums in recent years. amazing power in that one, i fuckin love it. are u sure about oliveri tools? cos like don said its just him and homme on the band really. he's really wacko tho, he palyed at the rio fest toatly naked and got busted afterwards, hehe...

concerning pj, i'm dl stories... now. does she have a more recent album than that (stories was out 2000 i think)?

This thread made me dig out my copy of "Stories from..." to give it another try, didn't take me long to give up on it back when I bought it.

First song playing and it's annoying me, boring.