Place Vendome?

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
For those of you that are unaware of this project by Frontiers Records it is absolutely AMAZING. The band consists of Dennis Ward (Bass), Kosta Zafirou (Drums), Alfred Kohler (Guitar), Gunter Werno (Keys), AND Michael Kiske (All Vocals). I think that they would be AWESOME for ProgPower. I am not just saying this because I like them, my suggestion is two fold. First, the band is compromised of 90% of the band Pink Cream 69 which I would believe Glenn has a good relationship with and since has been to the festival this year, knows how good it is. The only issue is to get Michael Kiske to come. I think it would be great seeing that it is a one off performance and not a tour which he has said he is not really intereested in doing anymore. Glenn....your thoughts?

The problem is that you cannot put the band higher than a third slot simply because they only have one album. The cost to bring over the "project" would not fit the slot's budget. Individual band's are willing to work towards common ground on the financial issues for obvious reasons. A "project" could care less as money/schedule will be the bottom line. That goes for all "projects" not just PV.

Glenn H.

Glenn H.

I speak for myself and others when I say that we'd rather see Kiske and Place Vendome, or other interesting projects with "lower slots", then some of the bigname, expensive headliners.

Just a thought.