Playing multiple songs with different tunings

just get one of those effects where you can change the tuning.It sounds a lil funky and it will fuck with your head if you hear you strings...

Md Player said:
Yes, I'm Turkish,do you have a problem with that?

Don't listen to them. I am sure that your English is much better than their Turkish.

If you can't afford to use several guitars, then tune to the lowest you will play and simply transpose the chord progressions to the right frets for the other stuff. You can also use a capo. Some guitarists think it is "cheating," but it is far from it. The capo (especially on acoustic or clean guitar sound) can give you an extra finger and therefore more technique for a song that you couldn't accomplish otherwise without growing another finger.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Don't listen to them. I am sure that your English is much better than their Turkish.

If you can't afford to use several guitars, then tune to the lowest you will play and simply transpose the chord progressions to the right frets for the other stuff. You can also use a capo. Some guitarists think it is "cheating," but it is far from it. The capo (especially on acoustic or clean guitar sound) can give you an extra finger and therefore more technique for a song that you couldn't accomplish otherwise without growing another finger.

Bryant

Thanks for the support:) and suggestions man.Transposing the notes can be a good solution maybe :)

take care...:kickass:

just for the record, not everyone speaks English, psh. yeah, id say just find a tuning thats in the middle of the range you play in and just play all songs in that tuning. keep a guitar for backup on stage. as for vocals, cant really help, but id say just try them out with mulitple tunings. guitars can be tuned, vocals cant.

Hey guys, stop being elitist assholes. Not everyone's english is perfect, k? :kickass:

Yeah, you can either;

A) Get multiple guitars
B) Transpose to "your" tuning <---- Typically the best and adds original "flare"
C) Get tuning effect pedal <--- Worst. Ruins your tone.

Good luck and send us some samples of your band, ok? If you have any demos mail them to ultimatemetal, we'd like to hear/review them! :kickass:

Oh and I can't help you on the vocals... sorry :(