PLEASE COULD YOU READ THIS.

Do you guys want to see your handiwork?

d1e42aff.jpg

Me and my family can have running water again thanks to you guys,

You guys really are the best :)

Now for the boiler and windows :/ better get saving haha

Money sent, sorry it's not more.. building the studio is sucking up all my money and I'm very near to my budget limit atm
Btw, you should probably include the country you're living in in your first post.. so people send the correct currency. Hope I did *_*

Money sent, sorry it's not more.. building the studio is sucking up all my money and I'm very near to my budget limit atm
Btw, you should probably include the country you're living in in your first post.. so people send the correct currency. Hope I did *_*

Oh I'm in the uk bro

Thank you very much :)

Thanks Greg :)

I'm still looking for help if anyone could find it within themselves to help a guy on his ass haha :)

I hope people Havnt forgotten, don't worry as soon as the work gets completed I'll show you where all your donations went :)

Hey I only have one beer left in the frige.. and well, next pay is next tuesday. Can I give you guys my paypal adress ?

January 26 is my birthday! Kyledm, he ripped off some people, had sells of certain products and never delivered, he was/is a complete asshole, he probably made everything up for some money, he tried appealing to the customer emotionally (Fallacy: Argumentum ad Misericordiam (argument from pity or misery) the fallacy committed when pity or a related emotion such as sympathy or compassion is appealed to for the sake of getting a conclusion accepted.) But w/e