Please help me with specs for a new Audio PC purchase

Build it yourself, or look elsewhere.

That price for that PC is quite honestly a complete rip off. At that price, buy an i5 iMac and replace the stock 4GB with some aftermarket sticks to total up to 16GB and you've got a better computer than the one you're looking at, plus you get a great 21.5" screen, for about the same price. You might not have as much storage, but I'll take speed and reliability over storage (which is pretty cheap).

Since the new Bulldozers are out, I'm going for a cheap AMD Phenom build to last me a year or two, then getting something with AMD's Piledriver when that's been out a little while. I'm going to grab an ATI HD6850, as they're cheap but hold up really well still. Total cost of transitioning from a Core2Duo 2.4Ghz HP piece of shit to a 3.4Ghz quadcore machine that I can use for gaming on a separate partition is about £300.

Build it yourself, or look elsewhere.

That price for that PC is quite honestly a complete rip off. At that price, buy an i5 iMac and replace the stock 4GB with some aftermarket sticks to total up to 16GB and you've got a better computer than the one you're looking at, plus you get a great 21.5" screen, for about the same price. You might not have as much storage, but I'll take speed and reliability over storage (which is pretty cheap).

Take Matrixclaws advice brother go I5 IMAC, ( I never use it as a Mac) the Quality of the build is far superior
You can have Windows 7 in a Bootcamp Partition if you want to have both operating systems

S1770

thanks for the replies.
The Imac doesnt have a lot of the features id be looking for though. I need at least 2-3 displays, USB 3.0 and id like to have an SSD as my system drive, with the HDD as the storage drive. It needs to be fairly portable as well as i do a lot of location recordings, hence the rack system.
Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Ben

Forgot to mention im in Ireland, so ill most likely have to get something in or around the UK.