Please help me

Leper_/-\ffinity

Child of The Grave
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
Ok, so I finally got dc++, and after failing to connect to the hub because of some stupid mistakes like a non numerical character in my name, and nnot enough sharing, I was banned????? I changed both, but now it won't let me connect, and all I want are some Opeth videos!!!!!! How can I be unbanned, I was just supid, and didn't know what I was doing, because Ive never used hub before. Can anyone help me???

OPs usually inform you of what the infringement was that caused you to be kicked/banned. They usually send you a message via DC. If you don't log your messages, try and get a hold of OP and explain to them your situation (politely), and I'm sure they'll take care of it for you.

ffanatic said:
OPs usually inform you of what the infringement was that caused you to be kicked/banned. They usually send you a message via DC. If you don't log your messages, try and get a hold of OP and explain to them your situation (politely), and I'm sure they'll take care of it for you.

That's too much work. Can't I just reinstall it or something??? WHy do they do that??? That is so stupid, banned forever??????

Can't I get the videos from somewhere else????? On the HUB???? any other channels that have Opeth videos?????

KielbasaSausage said:
i am an op. what name were you using when you were banned?

I was using same name as here, but then I changed it to please, and I tried like 2 hrs later, and now im on, so I guess everything is good now. I just didint know about changing the slots, name, all those other good rules etc..... but thanks.

I have tried this hub thing for the first time now and I get nothing but bullshit! :mad:

I tried to connect to the UM hub and I got banned instantly, it was some bullshit about slots, and I dunno how to fix it.

this also appeared in the logs:
*** Disconnected
*** Connecting to paladin.sublevels.net...
*** Connected
<Hub-Security> Your IP or Hostname is banned
*** Disconnected

So this means I'm banned forever?? Fuck this :mad: