Please, Help Me

Ophidian_

Antithesis Of Flesh
Oct 22, 2003
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Is there a religion out there that worships egg nog? Because I desperately want in! Every year, I get egg nog, and drink it. It's sooooo damn good. Egg nog is god. Easily the best non-alcoholic drink out there...don't deny it.

Ophidian_ said:
Is there a religion out there that worships egg nog? Because I desperately want in! Every year, I get egg nog, and drink it. It's sooooo damn good. Egg nog is god. Easily the best non-alcoholic drink out there...don't deny it.

Did you know they sell Egg Nog yogurt now?

I was thinking about starting a religion for pussy, called pussyism. Just like in the Christian religion, you will worship and pray to Pussy everyday, yet get nothing back in return.....

Lord of Metal said:
I was thinking about starting a religion for pussy, called pussyism. Just like in the Christian religion, you will worship and pray to Pussy everyday, yet get nothing back in return.....

:lol: except when I pray to Egg Nog, it brings me delightful tastes to my taste buds.

Dead_Lioness said:
has any of you seen that episode of Jackass when they drank so much egg nog they puked egg nog ?
funny shit.
:ill: oh yeah, the things those guys do. Did you see that episode where, Ithink, Steve-O snorted the wasabi/soy sauce mix? Yeah, that put me off sushi for weeks.

"yeah, except that i totally thought that jewfro was a 40 year old woman... :err:"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It does look like his fro is going grey.....