Please, Help Me

Egg nog... what can i say? It's delicious... i would kill for egg nog, if it told me too. It speaks to me. Yellowy delight. Mmmm egg nog...

...MUST KILL LINCOLN...

Dude, sorry, i blacked out for a minute, what did i just say?

unknown said:
Egg Nog is quite tasty. But you have to make sure it's a good kind...otherwise it tastes like shit (obviously)

Bad egg nog is a crime against man... all perpetrators of this crime shall be summarily executed.

Please note that adding gay shit to the nog such as beer and or vodka (tasty as those may be on their own) is grounds for immediate evisceration with a sturdy spork.

Do not mess with the nog.

Ya, putting stuff in it is no good. And yes, this thread has been hijacked, but I'm un-hijacking it!

FretsAflame said:
What, someone knocked the nog!?!?!?!?!

MOTHERFUCKER I'LL KILL YOU! SHOW YOUR FACE YOU BASTARD!!!

which way'd he go unknown?

I'm with you. Kill for NOG!! Sounds like some Greek god or something heh.

:D:D:D:D

CLASSIC EGG NOG

(Serves 4)

6 eggs

1/4c sugar

1/4t salt

1qt. milk

1t vanilla

Beat eggs, sugar and salt together. Stir in 2 cups milk and transfer to stove. Over low heat, warm mixture, stirring constantly. When mixture has thickened (or reaches 160-degrees), remove from heat. Stir in remaining milk and the vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.

Reactions: Ophidian_
Reverand Joint Smoker said:
You forgot the rum. :Smug:

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THE TAINTING OF GOOD NOG!!! THREE MINUTES IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT!!!

.... what are you lauging at, george michaels was the last one in there, don't get stuck to the floor, or ceiling, or wall, or doorknob.