Please help

standablaze

Vokiller
Sep 4, 2006
Northeasterly, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Hello all, i've been browsing the um site for around 2 years now and have never registered for the forums but always enjoy browsing them. One day a year or 2 ago i was browsing the reviews and read a review for a brazilian (or hispanic band) whom played a unique version of death metal. It was very unique, mixing alot of tribal and other strange influences into the music. Unfortunately there are so many reviews now, i don't even know where to start. If anyone recalls this band, it'd be greatly appreciated. They were very artsy and sort of progressive. Thanks much! Cheers!

i was gonna say sepultura until you said artsy and progressive instead of mundane and crappy.
~gR~

moonspell maybe?? they are from portugal

edit: who cares??? However I can recommend you a Progressive Death Metal band from Sweden...They are called 'Opeth'...

moonspell is not:

1) brazilian
2) hispanic
3) death metal

so how in the fuckshithellcuntbagfuck could you POSSIBLY think it was them unless you are completely and utterly fucking retarded

I'm thinking it's either The Chasm or a band that I recall being posted about that I never listened to that had a funny name.

Never heard of a band like that. I have to admit thought that would be cool. Brazillian metal. Never thought of it. I heard metal from egypt before it's pretty cool. But anyways...

moonspell is not:

1) brazilian
2) hispanic
3) death metal

so how in the fuckshithellcuntbagfuck could you POSSIBLY think it was them unless you are completely and utterly fucking retarded

LMAO. Yea what I was about to say. Moonspell is best describe as a gothic metal band but even that is a bit wrong for their style. I'll never understand them but they are one of my top favorite bands. Very beautiful music to listen to when I listen to them at night and only night.

Never heard of a band like that. I have to admit thought that would be cool. Brazillian metal. Never thought of it.
you've never heard of a little band called SEPULTURA? how about SARCÓFAGO, SEXTRASH, HOLOCAUSTO, CHAKAL, VULCANO... they even have modern bands like KRISIUN

south america has a very long and proud tradition of playing extremely sloppy deathrash, talking like "HAILZ TO YOU METAL WARRIOR!!!!!here GOATMÖLESTER FROM PERUVIAN NUNHOLOCAUST 'ZINE!!!!you send some promo stuffs,7"ep,demo....i write review,maybe you would like interview?????thanxxxxx/goatmölester" and drawing like 100000 people to IRON MAIDEN concerts

Erik said:
you've never heard of a little band called SEPULTURA? how about SARCÓFAGO, SEXTRASH, HOLOCAUSTO, CHAKAL, VULCANO... they even have modern bands like KRISIUN

south america has a very long and proud tradition of playing extremely sloppy deathrash, talking like "HAILZ TO YOU METAL WARRIOR!!!!!here GOATMÖLESTER FROM PERUVIAN NUNHOLOCAUST 'ZINE!!!!you send some promo stuffs,7"ep,demo....i write review,maybe you would like interview?????thanxxxxx/goatmölester" and drawing like 100000 people to IRON MAIDEN concerts

Hahahaha, that type of non-English speaking South American fanzine speak ought to be taught in schools! "Heavy metal will never be died!".

"Fukken trash commandos bang heads like no one!!!!!! We play metal of death hard, not like your pussy bands!!!!!!!! Satan commands!!!!!":headbang: