Please Rate my Guitar Solo

Haha progressive as fuck. Nice solo, dude. The mix is bad though, it don´t work for the solo. Lead track should be much more UP and the backingtrack much more down. I also recommend some nice delay for the solo.

I'm listening on monitors right now, definitely solo up and and backing track down.
Also there is one string bend that isn't in tune and it makes me cringe, re record it and bend it in tune. There's also some parts I think would have benefited from wider vibrato too for more impact.

Haha progressive as fuck. Nice solo, dude. The mix is bad though, it don´t work for the solo. Lead track should be much more UP and the backingtrack much more down. I also recommend some nice delay for the solo.

Thanks! I'll remix and rerecord later. I just need some advice on the playing/phrasing.

I'd say you need more mids and the high end is a little harsh/buzzy. Try a little less gain, and try switching to the neck pickup if that guitar has one.

As for the solo, it doesnt sound very well thought out to me. Get those bends intonated. The pinch harmonic in the middle doesnt really blend with the solo. I would say try going for a more chordal approach when writing the solo, get a really nice flowing harmony going. Then once you have something that sounds beautiful, go in and embellish things here and there. Make it play out like you are climbing a mountain and it's taking you quite a while, but you get to the top near the middle section, and then you fall down the mountain for the 2nd half of the solo.

Its like drawing. Sketch out the basic picture. Then go nuts with the little details. Then make all of your lines darker and finalized. Add shadows and blend. Add color. Sign your name on the picture lol.