Please read this fellas.

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Just the same as I won't tolerate anyone trolling or causing trouble in this forum, the same goes for other forums/members. If you guys have trouble with anyone please let me know, don't create a forum war or anything silly like that. Also please refrain from verbally attacking other members. Same reason as trolling, etc. Thanks guys.

Agreed. That is why I am staying out of it(well I am trying to at least) every once and a while this happens and we need to realize how stupid we all sound typing our battles out at each other. I will try to not get aggravated and start talking shit to others(but sometimes it is fun I must admit)

well I have learned something over the past couple of days.............Trolling is fucking fun!!!!! unfortunately its not me and like I said in my apology on the anthrax board, Im not one to purposely go out and start trouble, but its like I have always said ............an eye for an eye

I guess I was wrong about the Anthrax board, I posted some seriously harsh shit..................an I couldnt get banned.................Shit I told scott he was a dick with a 2 foot nut tickler on his chin AND I STILL COULDNT GET BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyCzech was right.................YOU HEAR ME DUDE>>>>YOU WERE RIGHT.

Im glad that shit is over..............................

old school headbanger said:
well I have learned something over the past couple of days.............Trolling is fucking fun!!!!! unfortunately its not me and like I said in my apology on the anthrax board, Im not one to purposely go out and start trouble, but its like I have always said ............an eye for an eye

I guess I was wrong about the Anthrax board, I posted some seriously harsh shit..................an I couldnt get banned.................Shit I told scott he was a dick with a 2 foot nut tickler on his chin AND I STILL COULDNT GET BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see the bullshit is over! And yeah, we liberal cunts are pretty toleral when it comes to trolls, they are so cute ad you just can´t resist feeding them! :p

old school headbanger said:

Horns up, man, it´s only rock n´roll.:headbang:

But the recent activity from simple minded Jackasses (You refer to them as Trolls) Has a bad effect on me.....But I'm neither simple or 12 y/o and I'll try to
be bigger than that.

MetalAges said:
Just the same as I won't tolerate anyone trolling or causing trouble in this forum, the same goes for other forums/members. If you guys have trouble with anyone please let me know, don't create a forum war or anything silly like that. Also please refrain from verbally attacking other members. Same reason as trolling, etc. Thanks guys.

bobo'c said:
I guess we have to be cool with this muffy guy. I can follow the rules.

Bobo, what happened dude? Did you get hit on the head or something?...........your being.........like ..........considerate and nice..................Everyone, someone has hi-jacked Bobos nick..................

Cryptkeeper said:
It's kind of hard to be cool with him when he purposely posts shit just to piss people off.
I hear that dude , I see shes posting here again...........Guess billy learned something from that Kerry book hes been reading............

Sorry my brothers shits been fucked up in my life lately and I just can't come up with any good rants or disses.My creativity has gone to shit lately. I'll try to be my hateful self for now on.