Please vote for my band in our Battle of the Bands!

schnarf2

Dec 30, 2006
Hey. My band, Party Hat, is in my school's Battle of the Bands tonight. We're playing live on air at 9:30 EST. You can vote for us and listen in live on WMFO. I'd really appreciate if you could just take a minute and vote for Party Hat!

We're not exactly metal, but good music nonetheless!

If you're interested in hearing recordings or being our myspace friend, here's our myspace.

Ya, okay sure! No problem big guy, count me in! That's #1 on my priority level this evening!!! Wow, I hope more people like you visit our nice little forum and share your music with us!!! It makes this place so much more special!!!! Thank you so much, I really hope you win -- I am getting nervous, I hope I don't lose sleep over this -- be sure and let us know right away who wins!! I can barely stand this, oh man this is more exciting than the Superbowl!!!!!

Ya, okay sure! No problem big guy, count me in! That's #1 on my priority level this evening!!! Wow, I hope more people like you visit our nice little forum and share your music with us!!! It makes this place so much more special!!!! Thank you so much, I really hope you win -- I am getting nervous, I hope I don't lose sleep over this -- be sure and let us know right away who wins!! I can barely stand this, oh man this is more exciting than the Superbowl!!!!!
Thanks I appreciate it! :)