Plug Thread (Non-Neo gigs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

DEN DEN DEN DEN
Jun 16, 2008
Eastern suburbs.
www.myspace.com
There's a thread like this on the Bellygore forumz, so why not here? Post any details about gigs non Neo-related. Who am I kidding? It's just an excuse to flog this:

WHITE NOISE PRODUCTIONS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

fligherhirescolour.jpg

White Noise Productions is proud to present four of Melbourne's best Melodic, Folk and Doom Metal bands at the Arthouse Hotel on Friday May 22nd. This night is set to be a showcase of the dark, the demonic and the beautiful.

Headlining the night are Rainshadow; Melbourne's own Dark and Melancholic answer to the early sounds of Katatonia and Paradise Lost. Self-desbribed Forest Metal band Arbrynth are directly in tow, as well as the eclectic Necro-Doom Metal project Wood of Suicides, performing their first Melbourne appearance. Opening the night will be melodic death-doom Metal band Okera, playing their debut live show.

A solid lineup, a well-loved Melbourne venue, as well as quality Metal from Australia and the rest of the world on rotation well into the night; Whitenoise Productions presents an event for any supporter of Australian talent, and a memorable night for anyone to appreciate the dark, the depressive and the melodic.

CD's and merchandise on the night provided by Hellmart (www.hellmart.com.au)

Doors 8pm, Entry $12 ($10 w/flier)
The Arthouse Hotel
616 Elizabeth Street Melbourne 3001

www.myspace.com/myrainshadow
www.myspace.com/arbrynth
www.myspace.com/woodofsuicides
www.myspace.com/okerametal
www.myspace.com/whitenoiseaustralia

I honestly never head to gigs unless I am working them or have free tickets, It's like going to work to watch other people do your job, you feel like you HAVE to do something or feel very outta place.

Need a lighting guy? :):headbang:

Unfortunately the Arty decided to start asking for ID. Dissapointing, I thought at least that venue would stay sacred and untouched.
Should be an awesome night though.

I age at an abysmal pace. Still over a years wait. Its ridiculous, I went to more gigs when I was 13 than I do now.

*cough* I think you're busy that night. :p

ROFL.

I didn't even notice the dates of the gig. Yes, yes, busy that entire weekend.

After I do your shows in Sydney I'm heading to Brisbane for the rest of the week, will fly back down on Thursday before the weekend shows.

Cutting my hoilday short *shakes fist* :cry:

ANYWAY. Yes... Wish Sydney would hurry up and get here, gonna have lots of fun that weekend ;).

Congrats on pulling this together guys. It's a fantastic lineup and all involved are deserving of a killer night.

Status
Not open for further replies.