POD Farm Problem

Spokid

Feb 24, 2013
I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have a request in to Line 6 for help, but was hoping I could get some help sooner than a few days from now.

I have POD Farm 2.5 Platinum, and, for whatever reason, a couple weeks ago, it started to not work properly. By that, I mean that the amps and effects don't sound the way they're supposed to. It sounds almost like it's bypassed, but I know that is not the case. Also, none of the knobs on the amps or effects seem to do anything except the volume. Before this, it worked perfectly fine. This issue applies to both POD Farm as a standalone program, and when run as a plug-in.

Any ideas for how to fix this issue?

If it matters, I'm running a PC with Windows 7 64-bit, and am running my guitar through a Sansamp RPM that is plugged into my Presonus Firestudio Project, which is plugged into my PC via firewire.

Hardware I guess?

I don't have an iLok, but I also don't have an external piece of Line 6 hardware.

Impossible. Legitimate copies work with an iLok dongle. The issue you're describing is the exact issue everyone has with the cracked version of POD Farm 2.5 Platinum.

I don't know what to tell you. I definitely paid for it, directly from Line 6's website, and I am not one for torrenting and/or cracked copies of stuff.

I was worried, previous to purchase, that I would not be able to use the program, due to not having an iLok or a Line 6 interface, but I was assured by people on their website that my set-up would work just fine with the program, and it has, up until a couple weeks ago.

Still waiting on their support people to help me out too.

Honestly, you got me surprised here. I am enclined to believe you, though :p Try what Goodfellas453 described. Check on that page, too, you could have the issue described on that page - Line6 says to uninstall using their uninstaller, then install straight to 2.55. Other than that, I think only Line6 would be able to help you with that one.

That seems to have done the trick, though I'm not very happy to deauthorizing and reauthorizing my PC has now taken two of my "lifetime authorizations".

Hopefully it doesn't do this again. I don't know what would've caused it in the first place.