Line6 Registered Users - FREE PODFarm for September

I think that means that if you have unlocked any amp or effect in your pod hardware you can unlock them in pod farm too. I have the metal pack in my podxt so now the amps are available in pod farm too.

Thanks!

Now I need an iLok :cry:

to phil R

I totally bought it like a day ago and then saw this. Then I realized you can just return the licence you bought and download the free one. I just did it. No sweat. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
George.

I think that means that if you have unlocked any amp or effect in your pod hardware you can unlock them in pod farm too. I have the metal pack in my podxt so now the amps are available in pod farm too.

Correct.

When i load up the plugin in reaper i get no sound from it. I am using a guitarport as my device but i bought it ages ago and dont really use it for a DI at all, it's been sitting in my droor until now. I just want to use it as a dongle and plug into my interface does anyone know if this is possible or should I just run and get an Ilok?

Make sure the drivers are updated for the guitarport. I messed with it for an hour and was getting no sound until I updated the drivers for my PodXT and bingo.

Thanks!

Now I need an iLok :cry:

While getting my version for hardware ownders, I noticed it said that the iLok version was free for 15 days.

This sucks because last month the deal was $35 for xt users.So I kept recieveing emails saying "hurry,this deal ends this month" so I buy it and today I read this...... FUCK. I really coulda used that extra money

If you bought it within the last 30 days you can get your money back and then get the free version.

Thanks heaps, I just finished trial period, and now I get it for free!
I sold my hardware quite recently, but I still have my account...

Fuuuuck!! I want to buy it right now but I've lost my power adapter so I cannot connect it.... Where the hell can i get one? I tried in a couple of music stores in my town and no luck.

You don't need to get a Line 6 power adapter from a music store. Just get any power adapter anywhere with matching amount of volts and the right type of connector.

I got a power adapter for an old Zoom pedal that cost like 10€, and it has gazillion different changeable connectors and the amount of volts is switchable 3V - 4,5V - 5V - 6V - 9V - 12V.

I'd guess a Line 6 bean would use 9V, but you need to see that for yourself, just check for any markings around the power adapter connector on the device.

You don't need to get a Line 6 power adapter from a music store. Just get any power adapter anywhere with matching amount of volts and the right type of connector.

I got a power adapter for an old Zoom pedal that cost like 10€, and it has gazillion different changeable connectors and the amount of volts is switchable 3V - 4,5V - 5V - 6V - 9V - 12V.

I'd guess a Line 6 bean would use 9V, but you need to see that for yourself, just check for any markings around the power adapter connector on the device.

Watch out! Not only volts are important, but also mAmps!!
Line6 adapter are 2.000 mA, which is too high for the common adapters and very hard to find one.

Watch out! Not only volts are important, but also mAmps!!
Line6 adapter are 2.000 mA, which is too high for the common adapters and very hard to find one.

Right, sorry :headbang:

The pedal has worked no problem though. Maybe I was just in luck.

Also, I bought a new power adapter for my e-drums from a music store and the sales dude sold me a 9V adapter for guitar pedals and it was a perfect fit, and works like a charm :kickass:

Just went out and bought an iLok, the last one they had in the store :lol:

Registered my iLok and now my license from Line 6 is queued. Can't wait!

edit. now it's done and I'm downloading my new software!

umm.. the pods require 9v AC output, most adapters convert ac to dc.
so a 9vDC adapter wont work..(at least with the pod, don't know about other l6 gear)

I bought the metal pack with my pod xt, but I sold the pod xt.

Can I get the metal pack into potfarm???

if the answer is YES, how do I do that?

you took the words out of my mouth.
I've got exactly the same question.

I'm happy I sold the POD for a PSA-1, I'll probably be using this for some bass ones here and there in combination with the sansamp...should be cool.

When i load up the plugin in reaper i get no sound from it. I am using a guitarport as my device but i bought it ages ago and dont really use it for a DI at all, it's been sitting in my droor until now. I just want to use it as a dongle and plug into my interface does anyone know if this is possible or should I just run and get an Ilok?

Reaper has a problem with PodFarm, you need to get the free Effect-Chainer VST from here :

http://www.acondigital.com/us_EffectChainer.html

load that up on a track , and then load PodFarm inside it.