Line6 Registered Users - FREE PODFarm for September

Chris_P_Critter

Freeze Tag Assassin
Apr 25, 2009
In a van down by the river.
Looks like L6 is giving away a free PODFarm plugin to registered users.

http://www.line6.com/store/item/154

Per their site:

POD Farm is FREE for the month of September - Get While the Gettin's Good!

POD Farm is new plug-in software platform that enables POD tone in virtually any DAW and is Mac® AU/RTAS/VST and Windows® RTAS/VST compatible for seamless integration with all major recording software applications.

It's an upgrade that gives you ultimate flexibility with any amp and effects models that are standard features of your hardware - plus any additional models you've added on. For example, after you record a dry guitar signal you can audition different tones for it during playback without changing your original recording. This way you will always have the right guitar tone to fit the song without having to re-record that "perfect" riff. You can also stack multiple amp and effects models to further customize your guitar tone. You can even split your guitar signal and play through two full rigs of amps, cabs, effects and more to produce classic dual tone combinations or gorgeous new hybrids. Dual Tone presets provide tried-and-true tone combinations in an instant.

Important: this cannot be transferred to an iLok® device.

Limit of one free download per Line 6 account.

Special note for owners of POD X3, POD X3 Live, POD X3 Pro, TonePort UX8, TonePort DI-Gold, TonePort DI-Silver: POD Farm plug-in functionality is now a factory-enabled feature of your hardware.

ENJOY DUDES!

Do you have to use the Line6 hardware with the PodFarm plugin? I smashed by PodXT a long time ago, but I'm still a registered user.

Do you have to use the Line6 hardware with the PodFarm plugin? I smashed by PodXT a long time ago, but I'm still a registered user.

I was wondering the same thing, though I can't say I got smashed by my PodXT :D (sold it to JBroll)

Clicked on the link, but it's a blank page :cry: Trying in IE...nope, same thing, and it says "Done, but with errors on page" :mad: HALP?

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK, it does work! Chris just posted the wrong link :D

And if that link doesn't work, move the mouse over the "products" dropdown menu at the top of the main page, then "software," then "Pod Farm", then click that link under "Purchase" :cool: Just transferred the license to my ilok, man does this fucking rule :headbang:

EDIT: Just synched it to my ilok, and sure enough, it says "Never" under the "expires" column - man, this is just beyond sweet, if nothing else for the Line 6 FX! Thanks a ton for this Chris! :kickass:

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK, it does work! Chris just posted the wrong link :D

And if that link doesn't work, move the mouse over the "products" dropdown menu at the top of the main page, then "software," then "Pod Farm", then click that link under "Purchase" :cool: Just transferred the license to my ilok, man does this fucking rule :headbang:

EDIT: Just synched it to my ilok, and sure enough, it says "Never" under the "expires" column - man, this is just beyond sweet, if nothing else for the Line 6 FX! Thanks a ton for this Chris! :kickass:

Awesome, im delighted it works for you.

the FX are indeed very nice, i've started using the delay units on a lot of stuff. Be sure to check out the nice Mic-Pre emulations. :)

Damn, so I need an iLok fo sho to get this? Boo-urns.

-Joe

WTF man? its like 25 bucks, to get a few hundred dollars worth of a plugin for free. whats wrong with that? :)

Haha, I was about to ask the same thing! Having some trouble finding it :erk: And thanks TheDriller, I'm psyched! (got a shitload of mileage out of my old PodXT before parting ways with it, so I know the limitations but also the strengths of the software :headbang: )