Line6 Registered Users - FREE PODFarm for September

So it's regular Pod Farm, not platinum. I think this is their way of giving us a demo, because so many of the presets are platinum presets and you have to swap gear out to approximate them. That said, the delays are really excellent and this will be my go-to amp sim for cleans.

The U2 presets are awesome if you turn up the delay mix a bit and boost highs/presence on the Vox head. :)

Hey man,

I read up a bit on this regular version and it seems to have a few of the popular cab models IE. big bottom? included, so would you say this is still a worthy version for purchasing even if its just to do those basic but good bass/Splatt style guitar tones? Minus maybe a few extra trimmings thats all subject to preference?

I am stuck at work and haven't DL'd this yet.

Is anyone upgrading from Gearbox to Podfarm, and if so, do your expansion packs (if you've purchased any) work within Pod Farm? I bout the Metal pack and the FX pack a few months ago, so interested to see if they're going to work.....although, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Sweet. Just ordered an iLok for that. Thanks for the heads-up!

And I was thinking about acquiring some sort of POD... pheew..

Hey man,

I read up a bit on this regular version and it seems to have a few of the popular cab models IE. big bottom? included, so would you say this is still a worthy version for purchasing even if its just to do those basic but good bass/Splatt style guitar tones? Minus maybe a few extra trimmings thats all subject to preference?

Nope, it's like a PodXT without the metal pack, so some of the proprietary L6 models are there, but no Big Bottom, and the only other high-gain models are the Treadplate Dual, Solo 100 and Brit J-800

Then again, I'm completely sick of the L6 tonal character and wasn't planning on using this for the ampsims anyway! And it does come with some bass amp and mic preamp models. Oh yeah, and it was free :D

EDIT: And yeah, as was mentioned, for cleans it'll be great as well!

Nope, it's like a PodXT without the metal pack, so some of the proprietary L6 models are there, but no Big Bottom, and the only other high-gain models are the Treadplate Dual, Solo 100 and Brit J-800

Then again, I'm completely sick of the L6 tonal character and wasn't planning on using this for the ampsims anyway! And it does come with some bass amp and mic preamp models. Oh yeah, and it was free :D

EDIT: And yeah, as was mentioned, for cleans it'll be great as well!

Ah damn, does it comes with the rat pedal + Ampeg bass 8x12 people often dig?

Sorry id look this up right now but im in the middle of tracking haha! :oops:

For those that already purchased PodFarm before (me included)|:

I figured out that you can get another Podfarm licence for free (so now I have 2 :heh: )
Guess I`ll be getting an iLok and selling my KB37 :)

Ah yes my mistake :p

Cool, might pick this one up then. I need some good clean tones and perhaps an additional bass driver style plugin alonside the sansy!

THATS NICE!!!!

I sold my pod xt a half year ago, but wasnt that happy with the apple amp sim. and was thinking of buying podfarm (for the bass amps...) and now I´m getting it for free!!!!!

I got mine for free a long time ago, in a galax... ops. :loco:

But that's nice for all of you :kickass: